Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Era
OtterPrincess11 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
Please continue the story. It really caught my attention.
RubysQuill chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Good Job! I really liked how he was able to find Hedwig at such a young age. Keep up the good work. Ruby
Tama Saga chapter 2 . 6/12/2006
Oo I keep missing things, I swear. I didn't even notice that you had a second chapter posted.

revel - reveal

Keep it up! This is turning out to be a very fun read.
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Eh? Jeez, I almost missed this story. I think that your summary would be better for a continuation than for an AU. It's an interesting start, I look forward to reading your next chapter.
RubysQuill chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I just wanted to say that this was one of the first stories I read in fanfiction nearly 6 months ago. Several hundred stories later I still find myself wondering what will happen next in this particular story. This story had a great deal of potential, I'm quite curious to see where it goes from here. I hope to see it continue in the near future. Ruby
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
So far so good. I'm loving this story and can't wait for more. I would've like to see the part when Ginny and Harry confront Dumbledore and get him to agree to send Ginny to Hogwarts a year early, and a few more chapters of what life was like for both Harry and Ginny over the five year wait before they went to Hogwarts. But it's your story. (If you'd like a beta reader, I'd be happy to help just send me the chappies via PM all right.) Update when you can.
HakushoRurouni chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
Good chapter. This is definitely gonna be an interesting year for Harry and Ginny!
HakushoRurouni chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
This is an interesting new twist. I look forward to future chapters.
bahjcb chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
I really like this story. I like the idea of both Harry and Ginny going back in time. I also like that they can't wait to get back together. I have to admit I was fairly upset when the broke up in the sixth book. Anyway, great story. Can't wait for the next update.
blueyedluv chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Cool story. I love it and can't wait for more.
Dragonsoldier chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
yeah! i love time travel fics!