Reviews for Gone But Not Forgotten
Silverfyre16 chapter 2 . 1/23/2017
Lily seems way too prejudiced and judgemental towards James and he seems too in love with her. What happened to him pretending to get over her?
Riz chapter 51 . 9/22/2016
Hi really enjoyed this story you've done a great job with it! Any chance of you completing it or has it been abandoned :(
AndromedaJackson chapter 51 . 6/23/2014
Well its been a few years so im guessing you arent going to update anytime soon which is upsetting... But anyways great story!
Guest chapter 51 . 9/22/2013
PLEEEAAAASSEEE POST ANOTHER CHAPTER...! I've been so addicted to this story for ages, i've read this story twice now..! Its so exciting! I know you must have lots to do its just that I love James and Lily stories, theyre the most exciting! :)

PLEEEASSSEE DONT GIVE UP! :D :D
ParadeThisCity chapter 25 . 6/29/2012
That was the sweetest most romantic valentines day I've ever read about in my entire life...but the ending so sad i already had tears in my eyes from the V-day stuff and now i'm full out crying that's so sad. You should have killed them the next day or something not to ruin the Valentines day now Valentines day will always be the day her parents died it will always be the day that she miss them. Anyways Fantastic story i really love it. But a-las i have to go to bed because i can barely keep my eyes open and will probably drop my computer on the floor if i keep reading.
ParadeThisCity chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Great start I really love it
HpGinny77 chapter 51 . 12/6/2011
i love this story

its light and its cute. and its amaZING

seriously.

i have a suspicion you abandoned it from the look of the update. DONT DO IT! REALLY DONT ABANDON IT! its realllly good. at least just put a decent ending to the story!

great job :)
aprilx14 chapter 51 . 4/2/2011
I absolutely love this fic !

It's so sweet and I love this Barcelona holiday already :)

I know its been like 3 since youve updated, but could you, please ? X
clarecrawley chapter 37 . 10/25/2010
sirius black has a freaking lovechild? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Elena Fisher chapter 51 . 9/7/2010
heyy awesome story, love it to bits, would love it heaps more if you maybe updated? i know it's been like 2 years but is a truely awesome story and should have an ending to it. love it heaps, Elena xxy
R chapter 51 . 7/6/2010
great story but i see you haven't updated in like two years so that sucks... hopefully you will come back and finish the story.
xoxtruegryffindorxox chapter 51 . 4/15/2010
brill i really hope you update soon :)
Vanillaberries chapter 51 . 4/9/2010
Awesum awesum awesum awesum awesum story! :D

im just realyy sad that uve not updated since 2 years

so uve probs left the story unfinished :(

ur a great writer...loved reading this story

if any way poss...please finish it :D
SecretlyAGryffindor chapter 51 . 12/23/2009
Wow this was an excellent chapter (and story). James and Lily are so cute and I am really glad to see that they are fixing things! I love Rachel and Sirius as well! They are adorable! I really like Jez and Remus as well, and I don't like the other Healer guy who is flirting with Jez! I hope that Remus and Jez fix their problems soon, they are just so freaking cute!

Anyways...please update soon! I really can't wait to read more! D
BittenbyTwilight333 chapter 51 . 12/3/2009
Omg, u have to update! please?
1,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »