Reviews for The Wolf
sophie chapter 12 . 11/20/2006
hello. have had this fic saved to my faves for months now and just wondered if it was still going? i LOVE it. esp the mystery about who the wolf is although i wld love it to be jack ha ha. my fave parts are wierdly the ana/sawyer friendship cos they are kinda like brother and sister fighting type thing. and of course the fact that its skate fic means its even better, well done its really well written.

pls let me know about the status of it though. hope theres more to come as its def my fave fic!
LostSista chapter 12 . 6/7/2006
WELCOME BACK, KKAY! You have no idea how much I have been anxiously waiting for an update on this story, it's so good. I'm on the edge of my seat now about this "Wolf" guy...I've been trying to guess who it could possibly be, and the boss too. Can't wait for the next update.
AgathaN chapter 12 . 6/7/2006
wow! I'm so happy You've finally updated!:) I was thinking that You gave up on this story and I was so miserable about it! What can I say , another great chapter, this story is one of the best I've ever read:) Post asap!
primetime06 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Oh my goodness! So creepy! I love this story. Please keep writing.
SometimesLola chapter 12 . 6/7/2006
Who is wolf guy? but i know im so not finding out anytime soon. I guess its someone who is totaly atracted to her...this chapter is so cool..the whole darn story is so dam cool...plase do write more...I'll jump into the bloody vocano...I tell ya!
Girlwitharrow chapter 11 . 6/1/2006
Great Story! Please update soon!
res cogitans chapter 11 . 4/18/2006
love this story! :)
AgathaN chapter 11 . 4/9/2006
That is gonna be so great! Really well written chapter ( as the others ;)This story has its own special climat. Go on Girl!:) Update soon!
res cogitans chapter 10 . 4/6/2006
Cool story! :)
SometimesLola chapter 10 . 4/4/2006
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 10 . 3/24/2006
dude! awesome chapter!

AgathaN chapter 10 . 3/24/2006
That was great, as always:) It's really one of my favorite fictions!
lovetoread chapter 9 . 3/19/2006
hey that was great! i love the chapters and I can't wait for more. I really like how you had Kate's father take the rap for her.

That was genuis. Hope you post more soon!
CowboyswithDimples chapter 9 . 3/18/2006
I'm so excited to see what happens! You need that tenth chapter up soon or I'll go completely insane! Hurry, I can't wait for Kate and Sawyer to be together again!
AgathaN chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
You really made my day:) Great chapter, i love the way You described the connection beetwen Sawyer and Sayid:) I'm waiting for a next chapter!