Reviews for Roger Never Had the Best Timing
Love.Heals chapter 19 . 5/28/2006
wow that was good...i now go to read the sequel!...question is thiis post rent or pre rent?
Love.Heals chapter 5 . 5/28/2006
OMG i know exactly how you feel (sorry this is not about the chapter but about the authors note)...i watched school of rock yesterday and then i saw adam and i was all like OMG OMG OMG..oh and about hte hair thing i totaly agree the end i was like yay his hairs back!
Serendipity Kat chapter 19 . 4/10/2006
Sqee! You finished!
PrepPrincess48 chapter 6 . 3/29/2006
very good
j.m.hxc. xo420 chapter 19 . 3/9/2006
*gapes* I leave for a while and you end the story? *sobs* HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? *cries harder*

Roger: *comes up behind her* What's wrong?

Ginny: SHE ENDED THE STORY! *sobs*

Roger: *hugs Ginny* It's okay, babe, she says there will be a sequel.

Ginny: *face lights up* Really? YAY!

Roger: *sighs* If I didn't love you...

Ginny: Please don't make that a threat. I'd cry. Again. Anyways, back to the story. I can't believe you are ending it! But a sequel, *grins* YAY! Sequel equals tre good. So, POST IT SOON! Please. You know I love this story like WHOA. Please post the new story soon! I'll be waiting. Fabulous job with this though! *hearts*

-*-Give in to love or live in fear.-*-

PrettyBoyFrontmanLove chapter 19 . 3/6/2006
Oh man, I was getting ready to yell at you when you said it was the end (because you can't end while Roger's gone!) but if there's a sequel then I'm okay ;-) I really liked this chapter-Mo and Jo taking care of Daniel were so cute. (and oh no, Joanne swore in front of Daniel too! *gasp* ...not like a newborn would really pick up on that, though. But still. I laughed.). Good job! *waits patiently for sequel*
Iheartyou153 chapter 19 . 3/6/2006
Okay, I loved how you ended it. But who will end up together in the sequel? And will Mimi actually exist? Oh and is Allie going to leave Mark alone with Daniel?
bigappleelephant chapter 18 . 3/4/2006
Good Good story. I think that encorporating other characters is good. Also, it is a good, but kinda odd, idea to change the entire story a little bit. Well yea, keep writing it. I'm hooked, as with the movie, and I'll keep reading.
downbythebay chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Do you realize that at 3 months, she'd already be showing?
Phantoms Little Lotte chapter 18 . 2/27/2006

Lol Maureen Baby ...catastrophies? Only way to word it...

But I can't wait for more!
Iheartyou153 chapter 18 . 2/27/2006
haha that was cute. But now the chapter I'm working on for my story will seem so repetitive. Oh well. I can't wait to see what will happen when Maureen babysits. lol!
racerxo chapter 18 . 2/27/2006
You know what would be really hilarious? If she ended up pregnant too!” Allie and Mark both gaped at him. “Ok, I guess it wouldn’t be…”

You are a genius. This story seriously made my day. Its so funny! And, great job incorporating "Mo-Mo" and "Jo-Jo". Heh heh...keep up the great work!
PrettyBoyFrontmanLove chapter 15 . 2/26/2006
I'll write a real review later, but I just had to mention these two lines:

"I'm the father!" "I'm the boyfriend!"
lostladyknight chapter 18 . 2/26/2006
Yay... I love Maureen and Joanne... they're the best.. now if only Collins and Angel drop in.. and.. well I guess there's no hope for Mimi... oh well.. please update soon, wonderful chapter... loved it.
racerxo chapter 17 . 2/22/2006
Aww cute chapter. I really love this story. You have a lot of reviews, so it seems like a lot of other people do too. Hope you get inspired soon and write another great chapter! I want to see what life is like back at in New York with the baby and Roger and Mark...should be interesting. I was wondering if any of the other characters would be in this story? Its okay if they aren't, but its great to see how the other characters react in this situation. Wow, that was a long review. Again, great job!

Do I get extra cookies for the super long review? heh heh.