Reviews for Mountains of Joyous Syrup
vdaymassacre chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Your amusing summation of words have transported me into a magical place where I'm currently mounted on a unicorn while drinking a goblet full of children's laughter. (faved)
AngelSyn chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
It was creepy and idiotic. So much so it will cause brain degeneration.

It is now in my favourites. XD
Sora-Oathkeeper-Oblivion chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
This made my day.

Repetitive word usage somehow made funny instead of incredibly annoying (thus proving you must be some sort of god or goddess or amazingly powerful being having the potential for destruction but instead made something awesome and destroyed parts of brains with it).

I liked the mourning like an ancient door etc. line. Best line.
aleatoire726 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
oh my goodness.. LMFAO XD i think my brain exploded
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Joly crrap.

What the hell was that?

I think my eyes melted.

All over the keyboard.

Nonetheless, it's amazing and full of somewhat mind-numbing purple prose.
accountisterminated12345677899 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Purple prose done right. :'D
RedQu33n chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Holy crap, I think my brain just exploded. My fav part was probably "Wesker is happy too because he is out of character like a mongoose who has fallen into a raging stream of illegal substances which flow from a mountain that is wide and glorious" :D Btw, those men in the white coats are really annoying, annoying like (insert random and lengthy simile), aren't they?
Hashimerr chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Holy shyite...that was so randomly funny that my head just might explode like a large pinata with a golden bomb on the inside with a string tied to a lever. (wtf) HA! I think that this captures Wesker and William perfectly...well, in my mind it does...
notanotherfanficauthor chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
I am gleeful to deposit this review of much joy and wonder as you have brought sunshine like a golden stream of syrup which is made from Jesus if Jesus was sugar.
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Holy cow, this is...ahaha. So many similes, and some of them are actually good as well as funny. I love the repetition. Usually it'd be annoying, but in this case, it's funny. And Birkin and Wesker seem so cute!

These two were probably my favorite parts: "But he was also very handsome like a wild and meticulously combed wolf in the wild wilderness on the top of a fierce and radiantly blue mountain." and "Wesker is happy too because he is out of character like a mongoose who has fallen into a raging stream of illegal substances which flow from a mountain that is wide and glorious." Oh, you made me fall in love with Wesker all over again.
WHiTEZombE chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
This is some crazy stuff... like Birkin and Wesker's on crack or sumthin'. I don't know if I can call it good, even though anythin retarded these days is considered funny and therefore good. Don't get me wrong. It was funny as hell, but kinda seemed like a chore to read.
Gray-Eyed-Umbrella chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Okay, thats just funny. Are you sure you dont need the men with white coats, they wont hurt you, i swear! Its nice where they take you, i promise! LOL. Good story.
omnipotent otaku chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
That made the Omnipotent otaku laugh like a hyena on crack.
Phantom-Of-MEH chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
POM was like a gurgling baby of joyous enjoyingness while reading this story like the leaves on a street being blown by the wind. Sure, I'm not as good as you, but it's a start! XD Good job. Strange. But good none-the-less.