Reviews for California Cousin
That was interesting!
blueyblonde chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
i love it
Meteoricshipyards chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
Excellent story. Loved Lois and Clark's interaction, especially when they were being "undercover."

"Same reason as you; the convention." Loved that line.

Thanks for the story. Very enjoyable.

Tom A.
Merklin chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
I like the beginning you have. I only have one comment to make. The name Anya took when she was human again was Anya Jenkins. Anya Chrstina Emmanuella Jenkins. A little on the side of overkill so far as psuedonyms(sp?) go, but meh. Just thought I'd mention it. Gonna go read the next chapter now.
Ormandria chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
Okay, I am not usually one for crossovers (unless they are from sister shows or books and what not, like Buffy and Angel), but I have to say, I liked this one. I don't even know what tempted me to read it, but once I started, I just could not stop until I was finished.

You did a great job of handling everything and you did great keeping your canon facts from the two shows, straight. Congrats on a job well done!
Teri chapter 6 . 3/26/2006
Just read this for the first time over at the Lois & Clark Archive site, decided you must have posted it here too and came over to review. Wonderful story. Easily the best L&C crossover with BTVS I've seen. Nice take on Xander and Andrew as well as Lois and Clark and even Martha. I liked that it was Martha that reminded them that Xander was Rachel's cousin and that Rachel had been a good friend to them. I wish all crossovers were as well written and thought out as this one. Very nice work!
mae-E chapter 6 . 3/25/2006
this was a really cool story!

I really enjoyed reading it.

you did a great job on it. all the charatiers seemed to be pretty close to acrute. and you have a good sense of humor as well cause there were a few lines in this story that just had me in total fits of laughter.

you have a good eye for keeping up with details. that is always importnat in stroies. especailly fiction and even more so in fanfiction. and also a well detailed story is just more enjoyable and rewarding to read. it shows the author knows what he or she is doing.

I have to say that little suprise you had at the end of chapter 4 really did shock me! I so didn't see that coming.

over all it was a very enjoyable story.

you did great work.

and you seemed to have them handle xander's stroy rather well.
Luc Star chapter 6 . 1/27/2006
Marcus, this was a hell of a way to end the story. I really enjoyed it a lot. I really hope that we’ll get to read more from you soon. Take care of yourself and keep up the great work.
Harry2 chapter 6 . 1/27/2006
A nice little ending. That's one less clone of Lex Luthor to mess around with. And I see another major windfall coming in for the Harris' after they get done suing the hotel chain!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 1/27/2006
Great work here. Any chance of a sequel
kissmekent chapter 6 . 1/26/2006
Good story, I enjoyed it. Are you also a Smallville fan? Cause Jonathan died tonight, it was so sad!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 6 . 1/26/2006
Just flat out great the whole way. The plot was good and the flow was excellent. Loved the spacing and everything else was great too. You had everyone down and I just can't rant enough about how fun it was to read this. Thanks for posting.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 6 . 1/26/2006
oh this was a great ending! I am so sad that it is over! ! ! You must write another story soon! ! !
Harry2 chapter 5 . 1/26/2006
Well, Lois and Clark just found out that Demons and Vampires DO exist! Only question is, how do you deal with a vampiric clone of Lex Luthor? The best option would be to slay him, but I don't think that Lois and Clark would allow that to happen. So, I will have to wait for the next chapter to find out.