Reviews for Misfortune of a Weasley
Fantastica storia!
lexicon63738 chapter 1 . 3/28
I loved this
PureBlood Vampira chapter 1 . 2/23
This is good! I love Hermione when she sticks up for herself and doesn't put up with Ron's crap.
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/22
LOL Ron deserved it all. :)
Captain C Word chapter 1 . 2/14
That was awesome! I loved it!
Megan Hermione Lovegood chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I couldn't get past the first few paragraphs. I absolutely HATE when authors do this: senselessly bashing Ron for no real reason, and then trying to justify it by making Ron completely OOC. It's just freaking old.
Glycogenesis chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
LOL this was brilliant! You had me cackling the whole time while reading this fic. I never knew Hermione could be so vindictive! Hahaha poor Ron. I thought Lucius obliviated him so that Hermione can continue to use Ron as target practice. :P
ashtarta chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This story is fun and gorgeous)) From the first lines I forgot that English is a foregn language to me, to be honest, I forgot about everything (and for me its a sign of a really good text)
There were times when I wanted to do what she did with Ron - he was so annoying! And I always suspected that theres something vicious and dark in Hermione and she just hides it well.
Love this pairing)
Thanks.
Lissyh chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
eu amo essa lumione. eu sempre amei lumione.
mas essa hermione mais dark simplesmente deliciosa.
toma babaca do weasley
HanableKing28 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
i love it! this is a good idea
karaku-chan chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
aw man, here i was hoping for more. :( is there anyway you would continue this?
JJGYET chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
D omg thank you that was perfect
ghostlylove chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Oh how lovely. That was simply delightful dear. I find myself thoroughly enjoying your writing style, if only there was more authors that wrote like you. Sadly I have only stumbled across two others. Ah, well. I really do hope you continue to write as I find myself entrance with your works. Good job and good luck in all your writing endeavors.

With Regards,
Mikayla
Paulinha Eyva chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
AHHHH LOVED!
PLEASE! THE FIC CONTINUES! WOULD BE SO WONDERFUL!
SERIOUS IS AMAZING!
YOU COULD MAKE A LONG FIC, OR JUST A SEQUEL, ANYONE WOULD BE AMAZING!
littlebear62007 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012