Reviews for The Tale of Cyn-Dyrela
Wicked4life chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
OH MY GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH! MOST AMAZING FANFICTION I HAVE READ!
savethemadscientist chapter 12 . 1/2/2010
I absolutely love this story and the names that you chose which are greek. Good on you.
bellathedisenchanted chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
Really nice story, I totally enjoyed it. It would have been nice to see Brien and Chreseis really get to know each other but I guess thats not what your story is about. I love the names you used, and hope to read more of your stories soon. Great version of Cinderella.)
savethemadscientist chapter 13 . 7/15/2009
This is an awsome story, a definate 10 out of 10. you should be extremely proud of yourself for this story.
Sweet September Storm chapter 13 . 4/3/2009
Really good story. As hackneyed as the tale of Cinderella can get, the new perspective was refreshing.

On one point, though, I'm a little equivocal. The "evil step-mother" character- is her pure badness possible? It seemed to flatten her character a lot; unless of course that's what you intended.

But overall, enjoyable read. Thanks!
Blackpen Enaru chapter 13 . 10/23/2006
i thought it was a little obvious that the prince would fall for cinderella, but i liked this plot a lot, it's a much more original twist
Reader chapter 13 . 4/5/2006
The story is truely wonderful and I also like your idea.
Amber Eyes23 chapter 13 . 3/6/2006
Nice. Very nice. I hadn't seen many people do that. What I would really like to see would be the prince's POV when cinderella ran from the ball. I have only seen it done once and it was rather nice. This story is going on my favorites.
magdilen chapter 13 . 12/10/2005
I liked this story a lot. Your plot was a little cliched and predictable, but your excellent writing style made up for that. You are able to make long periods of time pass in a few paragraphs, something many authors can't manage. I'll be looking up your other stories.
P.P.M chapter 13 . 11/10/2005
You wrote this over 4 years ago. I know that theres a chance you'll never read this but, I HAD to review this. I belive this is one of the most characterized storys. The emotions are unbelivable acurate to real 's very origonal giving her two personalites one as a servent and the ball formal. I belive all Cinderella stories should be compare to this
Eveiveneg chapter 13 . 4/16/2005
I liked this story. Very good. Chryseis. I like that name. Where'd you find it? Anyway, I hope more people get this story and read it. It was extremely well written. I have to admit, I liked that he fell in love with the servant and not the noble woman. I was looking at the story again, at the bookstore... Ick. Well, good job. That's all.
Anaamika chapter 9 . 11/2/2004
great!
Tamaran Girl chapter 13 . 7/12/2004
wow this is the best fairy tale story i have ever read! if it was on a scale 1 to 10, i would gice it infinity. it was really good and yeah, how could he just fall in love with her after one dance? i loved ur story and it was perfect.

amazing and great job!

this is what i'm gonna do:

put u on author alert

put u on favorite author list

add story to my favorite stories list

highly recommend this story to others

it was amazing, never stop writing!
soul-simplicity chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
You have wonderful writing abilities. kep up the good work!
Autum chapter 1 . 11/21/2003