Reviews for Your Affectionate Brother
Hedwig's Owl chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
It was nice to see things from Darcy's point of view.
Avid Austen Admirer chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This was absolutely exquisite! Your use of Victorian language was so perfect it felt like I was reading this on a page right out of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice! Thank you for posting this!
FantasySci5 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Aw! I loved the feeling that the siblings are close, and how he tells her about Elizabeth. I really liked this letter, and I don't like to condense my writing, either. lol Great job!
kitsunelover chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
I never thought I'd be reading Pride and Prejudice fanfiction (I stumbled onto your bio page looking for YYH fic), but I'm so glad I checked this out. You've perfectly captured Darcy's voice, and furthermore, the tender, brotherly side of his character that is rarely seen in the novel. Very well done.
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
i enjoyed this very much, i am amazed that it was a school assignment! i only question which sophmore year was it, H.S. or college? i too read the book, but after that i saw both movies. They are actually really good, and if you haven't seen them yet, i would. The newer one i like more, though it is a little off the book. Anywho, great assignment/ "story" !
thinofsubstance chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
This makes me very, very happy.

Not only is it done in a creditable Victorian style, and Darcy is completely in character, but it's also just brilliant. Many kudos to you! Also, I like how you've made Anne a not unlikable character. Because, really, cut her some slack. It can't be easy having the grand and might Lady Catherine De Bourg as your mother.

And...yay for not obeying limitations!
paxaurelia chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
That was an interesting assignment. Did you really write that part about the schoolmaster when you submitted it to the teacher? If you did, that was brilliant!

I liked your summary and I like how you took Darcy's POV instead of Elizabeth, for his was harder. I am a little bit surprised that more meanness wasn't in his address, at least at first. overall, though, it was great! thanks for posting it!
aquamum chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
An original P&P idea, well done..

A very interesting letter - I liked it very much
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
very nice, indeed... _ lovely how you crawled into our dear Darcy's head hehe and so wonderful, the way you worked their relationship. hes (well, almost _~) always so stiff and proper hehe its nice to see him "gush" a bit :D and who better to than his sister! its sweet
martuf chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
It was a surprise for me how open Darcy is with his sister in this letterbut very enjoyable to read. Good work I dare say!
Unimaginable Possibilities chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Very impressive! One of the best Jane Austin fanfiction publications that I've read! Brava! _
Self-Stirring-Cauldron chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I liked this. I think it was very in character Darcy although I did notice that his admitting he loved her came on rather suddenly. Well, maybe Georgian had suspected beforehand. I don't know. But I liked it anyway. Good work.
Katkit chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
Great letter...
katmiester chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
this is the coolest idea ever! update soon!
Jecir chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Bravo. That was very well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It must have been difficult to reverse the situation and get into Darcy's head. I must say, you did wonderfully. _ Well done.