Reviews for Fuyubi
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
It's really too bad you gave up on this. :( It could have been epic!
Devellicus chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
You're kidding. This has to be the most mysterious, most tense and most unique plot I've seen for fanfiction yet it's DISCONTINUED /o\ Hopefully not forever. This really is an amazing fic, espcIally how it's not linear praying for it's continuation.
ignorethisiwas12 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
This story just leaves you full of suspense... it's been 5 years, but maybe, just maybe, you'll update it? :)
AimedSiren chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
WOW, I really love all your stories. The teams and character dynamics are always so unique and realistic. PLEASE update soon! Great job as always!
xXWWXx chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
It's been years, but this story needs to be updated. It's written in a way that gives you the feel of real danger and it has that chemistry that makes this mission seem real. I also think that how the teams (both Shikamaru's and Neji's) act around the unfamiliar kunoichi is realistic.

In short, I like it.
SparklePearl chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
i am completely hooked on this story right now. it just keeps me guessing. i cant wait for the next chapter. i hope you update soon!
dattebayo1213 chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
This is great! Update it soon!
openwindow chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
i LOVE this story, especially how the narrations switch between the two teams! i look forward to your next update!
OSYH chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
You seriously need to finish this. Or least give us another chapter! Honestly, I love this story! It's so intriguing and mysterious, which means that from the way you wrote it, you want your audience to keep guessing! And guess what, we are! :) Well, considering it's been 3 chapters, of course we are, haha. Anyway, I hope you didn't fully neglect this story. Take care!
CoolDuck chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Oh! Interesting story! I have no idea what's onna happen next. Soo...please update soon!
Katako-Chan chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Oh, gawd, you've caught me on this story. It's gorgeous and disturbing at the same time, and I have to say, I see the Nazi theme as well.

This is awesome. I hope you update soon!

Katako-Chan
alamodie chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Nice story, but what does Fuyubi mean? Sorry, I'm a bit useless in Japanese. But seriously, reading about people who are dead, and then the reactions of their firends left behind, it's kind of...well, I'm not sure exactly, but it's something like a good mix between sad and disturbing, if that makes sense.

Well anyways, good story so far. It kind of reminds me of a certain book, but I'm not sure which. But that's really cool!

But, please, UPDATE SOON!
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 8/3/2007
Hold on. Incinerators? People desperate for work? Death Sqauds? Factories? I see a nazi theme! And I bet those machines are automated guards!
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Whoa.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Hook line and sinker. I'm onboard!