Reviews for Kunoichi in the City
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 16 . 6/14
I did not expect to love this as much as I do. I also had forgotten how much I had loved the girls-centric friendship fic dynamic characteristic of the older Naruto fics. Unfortunately, many of those fics weren't written particularly well, even if they were entertaining enough.

But this wasn't one of those. This story actually gave every character, particularly the girls of course, depth and development. Especially Ino, who's often dismissed, and Hinata who is often usually pretty flat in fics.
I love the personality you gave Tenten (because unfortunately, she wasn't given enough screentime in canon, so her portrayal usually lies in the writer's interpretation and her purpose/role in the story). I also love that you made Neji the one more or less pursuing her, since she refused to believe in the possibility of them being together.
And Lee was amazing, and Gai's unexpected romantic prowess was hilarious. XD

Whenever you get the chance and inspiration, I hope you update soon (I'm not going to demand it, especially because I myself haven't updated my stories in 3 years, and have only recently felt inspired to write again, even though I don't know how've to continue my stories, but my computer's acting stupid so that'll have to wait a bit). I really do enjoy this story.

I just have one (two really, requests) - is it possible to add any SasuSaku in this story? It may not be very plausible or is unfavorable, perhaps if you're but not a fan of the couple, or with the way he's been written so far and the events surrounding him, or you had other plans for Sakura and Sasuke (btw, clever idea with Suigetsu! It took me too long to realize it was him! I wonder what's in the book, and if Sasuke knew about the truth of his clan at the time of the fiasco). I'm very grateful that just about everyone has someone, and that Ino on her way there (that was the plan with Chouji right, once she's done with the dates she's promised?).

Again, thank you so much and I'll be awaiting a new chapter! In the meantime, do you have any recommendations for more Girls (as in the Naruto girls) fics, with romance? I didn't realize how much I missed those until this.

Love,

Epic Otaku Cherry
Poodie chapter 16 . 5/11
Omllll! Its been about one year and a gew months? Please do return! I am IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY
Poodie chapter 15 . 5/11
I've never been this in love with such a basic idea before. The Characters and EVERYTHING IS JUST SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL YO! I love how you managed to keep me guessing who Ino may end uo with (Chouji) even if she showed interest in Chouji a bit, she also showed intrrest in the others too. You end your chapters without going into some events yet the chapter doesnt seem unfinished XD

"He's old guy hot," XD lol… very true to both of them
Poodie chapter 14 . 5/10
Well… At least he didnt do anything…? Right?
Poodie chapter 13 . 5/10
I love this team and this story! I dont think ive ever loved such a light hearted story this much! I usually bend toward all the dark themed things where i fall in love. Though i do read more light hearted stuff XD This is undeniably amazing!
Poodie chapter 12 . 5/10
awww man! All our girls are knocking out! I m so content with how Hinata handles the situations she has been forced in recently with such power and stance that it makes the elders think twice!
Poodie chapter 11 . 5/10
I am literally in LOVE with what she told Sasuke, "Blow you to Hell" OMLLLLL I SQEAULED! That line was so damn badass yo! Ha! Take that Sasuke! For once there is a way to stop him! Like helooooo!

This was exactly what the doctor ordered! Looooved it!
Poodie chapter 10 . 5/10
Oh No! I know Sakura must be in alot of pain and the fact that Ino didnt really back her up must have stung a bit. Well… Im jeading off to the next chapter and im anxious to see what happens!
Poodie chapter 9 . 5/10
Yes gurlfriend! Female power up in this hizyyy! I really like this for all of Sakura XD And it was really enjoyable with the idea of the opera and the storyline. Ughhh this is too good!
Poodie chapter 8 . 5/9
Awwww, who knew a trip to Suna could bring this much love and fun? Eeeeeeee i cant wait to read the rest of this wonderful piece tomorrow!
Poodie chapter 7 . 5/9
I am in love with this story! Really i am! Despite the fact that the KankuTen was a hoax, it was still enjoyable while it lasted! UGHHH I LOVE AND SHIP KANKUTEN! I think you've managed to satisfy multiple shippers with these last two chapters! I love the Temari and TenTen friendship however, i think its cute and cool. And Temari's perspective of the Konohans are hilariously hitting home to how i imagine she and Kankuro would think of them! Gaara is too cute for his own good and im glad you went in about how he would feel more relaxed with Naruto around :3
Poodie chapter 6 . 5/9
YAYYYYYYY! KankuTen! One of my favourite non-canon pairs! Primarily because of this chapter and the awesome KankuTen (though the plot is oh so entertaining too) i WILL ADD THIS TO MY FAVS! Dont get me wrong though, i love NejiTen too :3 And Ino IS the best!
Poodie chapter 5 . 5/9
I like this moment of truth you have going on here. It really was a bore or so with the actualy franchise and the portrayal of the girls in it as "that girl" you know? I also love how you make someone else do the honour talking while it is in somebody elses pov XD Creative and awesome
Poodie chapter 4 . 5/9
I knew somwthing was wrong! Ohhhhhh and Neji got so jelly! (jealous) This was thoroughly amusing and im happy that Hinata took a stand :3
Poodie chapter 3 . 5/9