Reviews for Kunoichi in the City
TheMasterOfEmocorns chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
I have faith in your ability to keep working on this fic!
It is great!
tipsyx chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
Please updateeee! :3 i love this story so much and i badly want to know what happens nextt! :))))))
Spartan1 chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
fun story
HeIght chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
A moment later, all four feet, seven inches of my father came into the focus.

Is Tenten's father really 4 ft. 7 in. ?
FairyTaleFancy chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
While I would be sad if you chose not to continue it, I want you to know this is probably my favorite "Naruto" story. It's lovely to see the girls be normal teenagers AND kickass ninja. Fantastic!
x0SilverFeathersx0 chapter 11 . 6/27/2012
My favorite chapter.
cookiiex chapter 15 . 6/4/2012
I love this! Honestly, this is the one fic where the kunoichi really act like teenaged girls. They are so in character too! I absolutley adore them! I know this is very slim but, please update soon :)

-cookiiex
slice-of-insanity chapter 15 . 5/30/2012
The girls in your story are infinitely more likeable than in canon. I nearly died at the hospital flirting scene. ;)
wonderlandbomb chapter 6 . 4/21/2012
I'm seriously laughing like an idiot. I love your story so far!
Shubhs chapter 15 . 2/13/2012
Love the story! :D

There were quite a few grammatical errors in the previous chapters so I would recommend that you proof-read at least thrice before uploading a chapter.

I like the way the story is progressing. Please do continue.

Cheers. )
Falcon's Jade chapter 15 . 12/21/2011
Amazing, the focus on the girls without super-powering them suddenly and STILL making them grow and develop was very well written. I love how there isn't crazy Hyuuga or council bashing, and the other characters play some pretty good roles! I love how the sand siblings are getting mixed up in all this too. Please do update soon!
Young Goodman Brown chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
beautiful! there was a really nice and believable buildup to the nejiten moment _ tenten's uncertainty with compromising her friendship with neji was realistic, and the "she was right" conclusion tenten comes to is truly sweet. and neji's mad dash to save the day was somehow unbelievably romantic without being sappy at all. i have no idea how you managed that, because the whole i-will-always-save-you scenario is inherently corny...-_-;

anyways, very nice! melikes :)
LilithiaRW chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
Ahahahahahahaha this story is hilarious! Update soon!
bubblegum days chapter 15 . 8/5/2011
Oh my God. I was in stitches. Between Inoichi's all-caps dialogue, Lee's sheer awesomeness, and the freaking battle axe ... just, O h my God. Hilarious.
bubblegum days chapter 13 . 8/5/2011
This story was funny from the start, but this chapter was just downright hilarious. I was laughing out loud and everything.