Reviews for Atrocity Exibition
Z chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I love this! I've read/reading your other stories as well and let me just say U R AWSOME!
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I loved this and how Gaz helped Zim escape.x3
Gloomy-mushroom chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This was awesome. I love how you have Gaz and Zim love each other, but in a denial way. 3
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Heh this fic had a lot of stuff... emotions... revenge and a bitterweet ending... I congratulate ya for this well written idea!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
geminidragon76 chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This was a great zagr fic! they didnt get over emotional that wasnt in thier character. They are bonded to each other beyond the conventional. Their interaction was one where you can see growth and self awarness. Put in simply, they get each other... Keep the creative flow unhindered!
accallia chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Cool! I love your stories!
Sideos chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Very well written, par usual. The only problem was the joy devision song...there boring! *Coughhatemenow!cough*

Why did Gaz free Zim? *muse muse muse...* Because she realised that her and Zim have the same goals. To escape humanity forever. Love? Maybe...but only one of a shared hate, not one for each other.
HeCallsMeHisChild chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Good. sad. Well written. As usual. )
IDoNotJudge chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
AWESOME! I liked it :D
Castoro Chiaro chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
O_O

Wow...this is a thing of beauty. I love how Zim was so confused why he liked Gaz's company, he was feeling something a bit stronger than twisted like and dislike. I daresay love.

Fav'd
flying metal child chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Gaz went with Zim because she loves him, not in the love sick puppy way or "normal" human love. Gaz has her own kind of love that she can only share with Zim. Very nice story and concise dialogue *thank you thank you*
darkbutterfly128 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
this fanfic was pretty good and i was mas that dib caught zim but joyed that gaz rescued him please do continue