Reviews for Killing Yuka
Splendid Skye XIII chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Awww...I wanted Yuka to die...:(...oh well, at least Lucy got to have a dream that I'm sure many people (including me) wish would come true! :D
Rorufu chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Why do always good things only happen in dreams :(

good story, but you would indeed not get away by killing Yuka that easily xD
Viigor chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
No... you are right. BTW this rocks :P
InsanityxBeloved chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This is a brilliant perception of what should be done.

I don't mind Yuka all that much, but if it were to happen I wouldn't mind at all.

Very nice.
Ryukuyu chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
...YUKA DISERVES TO DIE...nice...real nice...strangly, i had a dream like that...

_
Snikumz chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
o_O

You're fucking crazy, seriously.
Jayme F. Midorikawa chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
OF COURSE YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH KILLING HER THAT EASILY! I can't believe you cut us off from the gore EL is famous for. Make a sequel or something.
Afrohawk chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
LOL, that was funny
KatonRyu chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
That was great! Too bad she couldn't actually die:P What is that bitch thinking, falling in love with her blood-related cousin?
LCJA chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
You're kinda right about not letting Yuka die. Who'd cook back at the inn and all the other laborous things?

Nicely written and had a sufficient touch of Horror. Though if it was really a nice dream for Lucy, she wouldn't shoot out of bed like that.
RaieChibiKid chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Dang! I was ready for a whole slew of violence there ~sweatdrop~ Darn. I really dislike Yuka. A wonderful dream indeed
Dr. Acula -Calvin chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Yes you could have I wouldn't have cared. Kill her, that imbreed witch!
the flaming king chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
ah number 2 on my list

i du like this it is nice

u should continue writing

du not give up you can do it i believe you have a lot of potential. so please write another fic

but um yuka is an idiot and lucy is way too strange work on them a little more and youll have a great story
DSJFX18 chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Haha nice, rather unfortunate though...
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Hey, I just read through your reviews for this story and those people who were giving you trouble, really are really stupid! I thought that this was a very funny fic and I know all too well that you can't get away with killing Yuka. I would just like to say, it is pretty obvious that Lucy hates Yuka and everyone knows that. Those to people who said "How could you?" Obviously haven't seen the entire anime otherwise they would know that this is completely justified. Anyway, I'll sut up now and just say that I liked it and don't give up writing in this section!

See ya sis!