Reviews for Persistent Knight
VaderladyL chapter 16 . 2/25/2015
Eww! She is way too young for him!
Multifan456 chapter 29 . 7/18/2013
As before, I feel the need to let you know that I really enjoy your writing, despite the piece being completed years ago!

Well done and thanks :)
Empress of Cornwall chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Wonderful just wonderful!
Kristall chapter 29 . 12/15/2011
Loved it! Definitely a good story, I read it and the fear of Rome in just two days! Now off to check on the rest of your stories...yes you are that good a writer. Later!
bloodredcherry chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
I'm enjoying the sequel so far, my only constructive criticism (and I realize this story was written a while ago) is that at times the dialogue is a bit too contemporary: for example when Tristan choses Venora because: "Vanora's got kids,". Something like "Venora has children" would have been more appropriate I think, only because I don't think they said "kids" way back then. Then again, maybe they did, I wasn't alive then!

Other than that, I'm really enjoying the chapters!
horsiegurl chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
In the third to last paragraph reigns is spelled reins when in reference to a horse. With a g refers to when someone is ruling. I really like this story and the one before it.
VoiDreamer chapter 29 . 5/13/2009
Nearly 2 years late and yet I still want to tell you that this fic is absolutely amazing, well written and so completely enthralling. Your originality with the story plot, character development and characters are all noteworthy.

Its been a distinct pleasure getting to read your work - thank you so much for sharing!
Nanuk chapter 29 . 8/25/2008
;) UNfortunately I'm two years late in reading this and the prequel story, but I guess it's never too late to comment on a wonderful story, is it? LOL From all the dramatic "King Arthur" stories I read on this site, yours was the best, and I discovered it when I wanted to give up in the face of stories filled with Mary Sues and violated characters.

Your stories stayed true to the characters - moreover, kept the characters their centre. Especially in the first story your plotline was well organized, your writing always poignant and so descriptive that is was easy to "see" Tristan in his agony, the knights in the bewilderment and confusion.

For this story I would have preferred to see Tristan with Nasica, rather than with a child with a kind of Stockholm Syndrome LOL but I guess that was what the majority of the readers wanted, eh? LOL

Congrats on two well-written King Arthur stories! I just wish you had written more of the kind. ;))
Hidden Relevance chapter 29 . 1/10/2008
Man.. what a wonderful couple of fics! Sorry I didn't comment on Fear of Rome, but I was in too much of a hurry to get to the sequel!

Just seriously well done.. I'll be saving both of these to read again!

*hug*
sanchezkm chapter 26 . 11/2/2007
“You’re the reason I do anything,”

GUSH! That is the sweetest thing, I wish someone would say that to me.
homeric chapter 29 . 3/18/2007
Thank-you very much for sharing this story - I spent a couple of very happy hours devouring it :)

I wondered at the potential between Tristan and Jaelynn, and I still have a grin at knowing that they belong together. Given the age difference between them it could have been awkward, but you've written them both so well and they've shared so much that it seems a natural progression of their relationship. I liked the way that Tristan progresses in this story - in "The Fear Of Rome" he was much more taciturn and unwilling to make much of an effort with other people. In this, while he isn't exactly friendly or open, you can see the way in which he has relaxed around others a bit and lets himself feel emotion. It must be a tricky thing to write, but you did it very subtly - well done.

Anyway, thanks once again (although I might never again look at a sea urchin without wincing :)

Best wishes and happy writing,

h
sasurai chapter 29 . 3/11/2007
I'm so sorry that I haven't reviewed this!I love how you ended it, sad with a promise of a better future ahead. Thanks so much for writing this story and I'm looking forward to any other stories you decide to write!

sasurai
Shika.Tot chapter 29 . 1/11/2007
God! You are so good at writing. I loved this stoy. through out the story since Jaelynn had confessed to liking him I was like Tristan say you like her back! Lol. All your stories rock! I hope you get your CSI fic up, and when you do I'll read it!:P

I hope your writing another King Arthur fic soon.

PS I forgot to say Happy Holidays in my last review. woops.

Bye,
Pan's Tink chapter 29 . 12/22/2006
WOW! I just finished reading this story, and its prequel. AUGH! It was FANTASTIC! Are you planning on writing a sequel to the sequel? Absolutely wonderful story. I wish it was longer. :( Thanks so much for writing this! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Josje chapter 29 . 11/25/2006
Hi Dferveiro,

Sending a review currently seems to be the only way to get in touch, as somehow my PMs appear not to get forwarded. I have sent you two PMs to thank you for your review to my new chapters. But I have never received my CC to self, so I doubt you have received them. Anyway: Thanks!

I still owe you a review for this chapter anyway. I love it! It's just such a beautiful end to this story AND to both Persistent Knight and The Fear of Rome. Don't know if you noticed, but these two stories were the first ones I added to my C2 "Tristan Stories". Unfortunately this caused them to end up right at the bottom of the second page!

This epilogue is the most realistic "happily ever after" I have ever read. Twenty thumbs up!

Kind regards,