Reviews for MediEvil: The Hero that almost wasn't
Twisted Little Freak chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
Wow! I just wanted to say this was EPIC. I grew up playing MediEvil, and I think you captured sir Dan's personality to perfection, and I really like Griff as well. It must have taken you ages to memorize all the dialogues and secret areas, and I just want to say good job man. Anyway if you're still active on Fanfiction I would love it for you to continue this fanfic, so far I rate this a 10/10. I hope you complete this some day.
Signed:
-Forlorn Heart
Bec C chapter 15 . 2/21/2013
I don't know if your still around or anything. Keep going with these! You've made me fall in love with medievil all over again
Conor Alcala chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I've played this game so many times that I could tell you every little bit of the story down to detail. I loved the game and the story line. Please, I beg, keep making more chapters, lol. I could read this story over and over again.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
I suppose I would be correct saying this story won't be continued? Sad. It is quite brilliant.
Marcus chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Love your story! Please update!
RustyPete12 chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
Bravo! Bravo! I love this story! I don't care if it is about a video game! I love it! 5 stars! Good job! First rate!
BentleyGirl chapter 15 . 5/5/2010
It's been a while since you last updated, but I hope to read more on Dan's adventure soon. Keep up the good work.
BentleyGirl chapter 15 . 4/23/2010
A good story. I've often wondered how MediEvil would be novelised because the dialogue was so awkward, but you've managed quite well. Keep it up!
playsquare chapter 15 . 2/27/2010
Long time since update...This story really is great. I thought about doing a novalization of this game after reading this but never got to it cuz it would suck in comparison to this and cuz I CBA to do it ;) aiting for updates pationtly.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 15 . 3/16/2009
Dan can be quite savage when the need arises. Update soon.
Rogue chapter 14 . 11/23/2008
very nice story cant wait to read the next chapter...

also just wondering are you planing to do a story for Medievil 2?

bit early to ask i know but iam curios
Warrior of Virtue chapter 14 . 4/19/2008
Now that was cool. Update soon.
im retired sorry chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Aside from a few spelling errors, this is awesome. :D
Warrior of Virtue chapter 13 . 1/7/2008
Just wait till he sees the magic arrows. Update soon.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 12 . 12/9/2007