Reviews for Boy Toy
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I almost had a heart attack thinking about a persocom costing $700,000 & how rich her friends must be to split that 4 ways... but then I realized you meant yen... not dollars.. lol.. still, her friends have quite a bit of cash to burn.. that's $1,800 each!
WyldwoodFaye chapter 5 . 10/29/2014
I like where you are going with this... & I think it's important to deal with the deeper issues in this story.. otherwise it's just smut & no thought.
AikoRose chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
Please continue soon. its really good i added 2 favs
Kairi-san chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Very good as usual! Please continue!
angel61991 chapter 5 . 4/17/2010
you should really update this soon. its really interesting & id like 2 read more.
Bubblefox chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
I absolutely love this story! I love the way you give this fictional world 'shape'. It really does have that 'chobits' feeling :)

It also reminds me of another manga: 'Absolute Boyfriend' made by Yuu Watase. It's about a girl who gets an robot as boyfriend XD (really funny!). Anyway, I hope you keep writing for this story! :D

~bubblefox
BlackRainWillFall chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Your story is ,true to words, one of the best original fan stories I have ever read. Your introduced characters are likeable, fronted by a very in depth (and believable) main character, Mayumi. Her developing relationship with the terribly naive but well-intentioned Ran in itself has made me eager to read more. I pray that you update soon; Ran is a subject of fascination, and I want to know his answers to Mayumi's questions. I also love that you use "computer-talk" as well, marking Chapter 5 as my favorite chapter so far.

P.S: I have a soft-spot for Yuka as well.
Melancholic Marshmallow chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
Wow, i'm really loving this story. I think you pulled off some pretty convincing arguments in the newest chapter, I found them rather interesting actually, and it's nice to see a story with a bit of thought put in to the whole emotion debate.

Really cant wait for your next update. )
Byee chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Giant Sword Inuyasha?

If yes... SQUEE!
Trollian-SirenSong chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
please update soon I love the story.
DarkEcho-in-the-sky chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
please right more i thought it was righten vary well. I look forward to when you next update
Darkdrakon chapter 3 . 9/10/2007
well this looks quite fun I hope you finish it
Grason-N-TheStrawberry chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
A wonderful story! please update!
yaoi lover25 chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
yo i red this story i while ago and u havent updated. come on. i think its a great story and u need to keep writing. plz
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 3 . 5/23/2006
VTM: I love this, it's very well written and you've got me wanting more. I hope you'll continue it, keep up the great work!