Reviews for Collide
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Sweet bitter how the hell did she lose her memory
Pseudonym la Anonymous chapter 11 . 8/22/2009
loved it! :D
FenixPhoenix chapter 11 . 5/13/2009
Very nice. I particularily like the flashbacks you created for them. Excellently done. A few minor grammar mistakes here and there but nothing too serious.
The Disappearing Me chapter 11 . 12/20/2008
I liked it! I definitely had a hard time predicting what was going to happen - but that's a good thing! Great fic!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 11 . 10/18/2008
I wish you had put a time skip line there, I got confused.

Great story, I'm so glad she remembered everything in the end.

I went to your profile for the sketch you were talking about, the one with short-haired Neji. But I couldn't find it. Did you get rid of it?
afiqah chapter 11 . 12/11/2007
that story is so REFRESHING!
Liz chapter 11 . 7/1/2007
I loved the ending, but i dont get the shuriken necklace part
Girl of Light Writer chapter 11 . 4/4/2007
I blame you for writing a awesome story that i didn't do my homework. Or write the next chapter of my neverending NejiTen fic that's like 20 words now that I adore. Now I'm going to be depressed about it all through tomorrow and it's your fault. It was awesome but it's still your fault. But thanks for writing it still. I loved it. I was amazing.
nonothing chapter 11 . 2/9/2007
yay! i love it! i love the ending! i cant stop reading this!
Aireonna chapter 10 . 12/14/2006
I'm replying back to your reply lol but I thought I would add another review heh cuz you deserve it! I love this story! thank you so much for writing it! And even taking the time to reply back to my small review! I wish there was more to this! I cant believe its over -_- so sad! -cries- But LOVED IT! Deff one of my fav NejixTenten!
Aireonna chapter 11 . 12/13/2006
That was amazing. I loved it. It made me cry. I absolutly loved it. Thank you so much for writing it. It was so sad, and so long in waiting, but I enjoyed every minute of it. I'm sad to see its over, but it was worth it. I hope to read more from you. Thank you! Adding to my favorites!
sweet girl chapter 11 . 8/15/2006
this is so sweet nice work
avery18 chapter 11 . 7/16/2006
Hella cute story! I've been trying to find some good Neji/Ten-ten stories and I'm so glad I found yours! :) Makes me happy! Thanks for writing and I'm going to look into some of your other stories now ;)
dreaming.sapphire chapter 11 . 6/6/2006
Aw. That was such a cute fic! I loved it! In the sad parts I was about to cry. T_T Poor TenTen. _
Magicians of the Yami chapter 11 . 3/20/2006
O.o woa...! so sweet ending! i love it! neji/ten rulz!