Reviews for Tingle
fluffybunny333 chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
Please, don't apologize. I'm going to eat a Bertie Botts every flavor,bean. Ooh! A yellow with greenish tinge! Might be mango! *coughs* Alas! Vomit!
Romantic chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
She's evil!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Good
teachergirl chapter 14 . 4/7/2012
If Hermione realy knew Harry, she would not assume that the first night they were together that he would expect sex. Your characterization of Hermione is way off. Also, Ginny and Mrs. Wealsy ought to be punished for what they did to Harry. They killed him. Shouldn't they be punished instead of Ron telling Hermione that she was too hard on them?
teachergirl chapter 12 . 4/7/2012
None of that is even remotely reasonable. You can't Apparate in Hogwarts and Ginny wouldn't have opportunity to do all of that spying and attend any classes. Plus, Tom couldn't make a Horcrux if he was a shade. It's just too weak of a plot for me.
teachergirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I don't mind Molly's illness as a plot device, but that it brings Ron home to help out doesn't make sense. The Weasley's are a very traditional family. Bringing Ginny home from school does make sense. She would be expected to do the cooking and cleaning. All the boys ever seem to do is de-gnome the garden. Is that what Ron went home to do? You should have thought that through a little more to make it more plausible.
YearOfJudges chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
Read this story a really long time ago, but I recently stumbled upon it again. I love this story! I really liked your Hermione- she was tough and didn't let anyone walk over her, yet she wasn't unnecessarily rude. The romance was sweet.
Nora chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
it claims she made a love potion as a young girl but it never says who she uses it on, given the fact she and Arthur did start dating in school however it does make sense it would be him

great chapter, can't wait to read more!
Hope's Survival chapter 9 . 4/7/2009
GINNY IS EVIL! i love this story its really good and you write it really well.
Katrina Seeder chapter 14 . 8/4/2008
Lovely story. You are an EXCELLENT h/hr writer!
Fibinaci chapter 14 . 5/17/2008
I could almost hear Tesla's "Love Song" in the background when she kissed him in the empty room. I was sure when I read HBP Ginny was dosing him. He admitted in OotP that he had even forgotten Ginny was in the Chamber of Secrets and then in the Ministry the only one he really was upset about being hurt was Hermione. So to go from that to the "chest monster" was too farfetched even for Harlequin Romance.
chinami chapter 9 . 4/19/2008
when i was reading the harry potter books, i thought ginny was ok BUT she's not ok for harry she's a spoiled little freak!
chinami chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
love it! so awesome you're on my fav list and you should check out my series too(also my friend Nashiki)
pstibbons chapter 13 . 5/9/2007
Hermione wasnt hard enough on Molly.

I still think Hermione and Ron keeping up a fake relationship was silly. But if you needed it for the story...
pstibbons chapter 12 . 5/9/2007
Sorry for Ginny? Of course not. She committed the unforgivable sin of daring to think she was better than Hermione Granger.