Reviews for Je Mange les Petits Enfants
Hysteric Polaris chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Umm...correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that title mean "I'm eating small children"? o.O

THANK YOU FOR STARTING THE ALBEL/MIRAGE REVOLUTION! I've been a fan of this pairing since I played the game and have been scrounging the internet unsuccessfully for Alrage fics/art. ;-;

I really liked this story. The only problem I have with it is Mirage's personification. In the game, she seems like the kind of person who's nice all the time and always there to cheer you up, but not in the annoying Sophia way. And in your story, she's a lot more like Albel: obsessed with pride and repressed feelings/memories that make her bitter toward everything.

Maybe I just didn't read into the story enough to know about Mirage's past or maybe my recollection of her attitude is fading, as it has been a long time since that game came out, or maybe that's just how you decided to portray her for the sake of the plot, but I always pictured the Alrage relationship a little differently. I did always picture Albel as the first one to make a move like that, but I more pictured it would be out of developed respect for her than out of situational necessity; he'd eventually see that she's not going to be a girl who'll fight him all the time, like Nel, and she's not going to be a girl that'll depend on him all the time, like Sophia, or swoon at him all the time, like Peppita. She's a girl who's just as strong as him or any other man and can take care of herself. She doesn't NEED him, she CHOOSES him, and she's got the kind of attitude (in my opinion) that can deal with his kind of attitude and respond properly until proper respect (or in game terminology, affection) is attained.

One or two spelling errors and no grammar errors. HUGE congrats on that one! I do look forward to seeing more of this from you! (Also, e-mail me if you know of any more Alrage fics I can read! Please?)
Lord of the files chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I loved it! I have been looking for about a year for this pairing, and finally someone makes one. I had been debating on wether or not to write one myself, but it's not the same if you write it your self...but you have me inspired. Maybe I should write the story...alert me if you write more!-Lord of the files
Ams chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Hey! You stole my phrase! *sulks* Oh well, c'est la vive! (I think that's how you spell it...) I luved it! *cyber hug* LYLAS

AMS
BlueTrillium chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Heh, definitely original! And honestly, if Albel's not going to be with Nel, Mirage is the second-most-likely option! (Nothing against Albel x Sophia, or any other pairing, I just think Albel's most likely to be with someone who acts almost as tough as he does. _)

Poor Mirage, having to wear a dress...and a lavender one, at that! ;) I think she'd like a dark blue one better...well, probably not. _

A two-chapter fic, huh? I'll keep an eye out for part two!
Panzerraptor chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
This story is good. You gave Albel that slyness that we all know and love and Mirage's character was just right. This is a great start to a new coupling genre. Keep up the good work.
AlbelThewickedOne chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
its...its..SUPER UBER COOL! i love the pairs everything please continue!
thequietgenius chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I didn't expect a Alrage. Then again, it was likely to show up eventually, since Albel is paired up with virtually everyone else. xD It's good to see some open minded couples. This chapter was good. I look forward to the next.
Blue Persuasion chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
A dedication! -huggles- Thank you :D

Yes, I think you pulled it off. I know, hate to see Cliffie that way but after all the time they spent together just to part ways at the end of the game it does hint to some problem there -cries- But you really brought these two together with their similarities.

I loved this part:

When the bartender’s too afraid to pour a good drink and your favorite outfit has stubborn blood stains on a planet with no detergent, there’s really no point in staying out.

- Gotta love a tough chick!

Oh and there's another part to this? Yay, like I said-you pulled it off. Mirage rocks! You rock!
Phantom Girl6 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Very good! Hope you write more. I'll read them. *hugs Albel* He acts like such a toughie but he's really a nice person. Um... sort of.

Albel: *grumbling*