Reviews for Spectator
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/2
This story is so touching. The way you add Gaara's little thoughts inside all of what the other two are doing is very skillful. The stories that enter your mind are wonderful and very amusing. Your stories are so good that you make them seem like they really happened in the manga. I keep forgetting that certain things didn't happen in the actual manga (because I'm rereading it right now) but happened on this site under your name. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story, reading it was a joy. .
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
The way you write the Sand Sibilings is so amazing! :)
slashAvenger chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Wonderful characterizations. Best depiction of the Sand Siblings I've ever read.
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I...have no words...so very beautiful...
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I can't help think of my brother and I when I read this. It's so weird and uncanny how similar it is. Although my little sister is more than just a spectator, but she /has/ said how she watches us and sees how much we love each other. Like the creepy stalker she is.

This made me feel all sentimental and emotional for my stupid siblings. Dammit.
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Ooh...so I could relate to this.

It was really good! I LOVE the hilarious sibling relationship between Kankuro and Temari. Pretty hilarious, but really, really sweet.

It's so sad that Gaara has that sort of life, missing out on those sort of relationships with his siblings. I enjoyed reading this.

Keep up the good work!
the girl who envies books chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
this needs a sequel.
k chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
aww Gaara, your day will come
Amaranthe Efstathia chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
soooo...i know im probably not the first to say this but you should really make a sequel. something like where Gaara is included in the playing and the name calling and he gives Temari or Kankuro a birthday present and it was a huge surprise since he never did it before. Or make a story like this one only from their perspective. how he thinks that he is hidden and that they dont know he is there but in reality they do and they are trying to get him to feel comfortable enough to come out. (you know how you do with a nervous animal; you act like you are ignoring it so that it doesnt feel threatened and will come closer than if you had your full attention focused on it...i hope that made sense. if not sorry.) if you dont its ok. they were just ideas.

OH! i just realized i didnt say this but, Good Job! this was a really good story! :)

(...then again all of them that ive read so far has been really good. :p)
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
poor Gaara, i love this though
suicune4ever chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Beautiful, just beautiful.
Isilarma chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love this! This depiction of the relationship between Kankuro and Temari is perfect; it's so clear how much they love each even as they wind each other up. I really like the idea of Gaara watching them too, and desperately trying to understand. Beautifully written, well done.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This story is funny and heart-warming but also managed to make me SO DAMN SAD for Gaara. Regardless, it's really good and I think you portrayed their home life very realistically.
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love how Gaara's POV let us learn about both Gaara himself and the relationship between the other two Sand Siblings - very perceptive!
thylionheart chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I LOVED THIS! REAY FUNNY, AND REALLY WELL WRITTEN!