Reviews for Spectator
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/24
Ooh...so I could relate to this.

It was really good! I LOVE the hilarious sibling relationship between Kankuro and Temari. Pretty hilarious, but really, really sweet.

It's so sad that Gaara has that sort of life, missing out on those sort of relationships with his siblings. I enjoyed reading this.

Keep up the good work!
the girl who envies books chapter 1 . 2/7
this needs a sequel.
k chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
aww Gaara, your day will come
Amaranthe Efstathia chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
soooo...i know im probably not the first to say this but you should really make a sequel. something like where Gaara is included in the playing and the name calling and he gives Temari or Kankuro a birthday present and it was a huge surprise since he never did it before. Or make a story like this one only from their perspective. how he thinks that he is hidden and that they dont know he is there but in reality they do and they are trying to get him to feel comfortable enough to come out. (you know how you do with a nervous animal; you act like you are ignoring it so that it doesnt feel threatened and will come closer than if you had your full attention focused on it...i hope that made sense. if not sorry.) if you dont its ok. they were just ideas.

OH! i just realized i didnt say this but, Good Job! this was a really good story! :)

(...then again all of them that ive read so far has been really good. :p)
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
poor Gaara, i love this though
suicune4ever chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Beautiful, just beautiful.
Isilarma chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love this! This depiction of the relationship between Kankuro and Temari is perfect; it's so clear how much they love each even as they wind each other up. I really like the idea of Gaara watching them too, and desperately trying to understand. Beautifully written, well done.
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This story is funny and heart-warming but also managed to make me SO DAMN SAD for Gaara. Regardless, it's really good and I think you portrayed their home life very realistically.
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love how Gaara's POV let us learn about both Gaara himself and the relationship between the other two Sand Siblings - very perceptive!
MikkiZoey chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I LOVED THIS! REAY FUNNY, AND REALLY WELL WRITTEN!
Orgasmic Bananas chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I love this story...it reminds me of the relationship MY little brother and I have. We ALWAYS rag on eachother, but when the time comes, we comfort eachother too...and we can always make the other one laugh.

All in all, an AMAZING piece of writing. It really captured the emotions.
x.Sasaa chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
"I read it in your diary." LOL!

I adore this. I never thought of the sand sibs much, well, except for gaara cuz he's cute, but anyway...

Definitely going on my faves list !

•Sasa
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I've read this story before, and I loved it then, too. It's more sweeth than bitter, and so comforting. Thanks! Favorite quotes:

Although Kankuro was nearly sixteen and supposedly independent, Temari always had a hell of a time trying to get him to sleep.

"Why are you still up, idiot? It's 2:30 AM!"

Why it never occurred to Kankuro to ask her the same question always bemused Gaara.

"I don't know. Argh, I can't reach my back, can you scratch it for me?"

Temari would sigh in defeat, scratch the idiot's back as he'd melt into a relieved puddle on the bed, and then give him a kick for good measure.

"Go to sleep."

"Hey," he rolled over, grinning widely. "Temari, do that thing. Do the impression of that Lee guy."

"No," she stated resolutely, though the corner of her mouth twitched.

"Come on."

"…fine."

Gaara would watch as Kankuro proceeded to asphyxiate laughing, tears building in his eyes as Temari struck a nice-guy pose and said in a voice so similar to Lee's it was scary:

"Yosh, Gai-sensei! Hai, Gai-sensei! Hug me, Gai-sensei!"

...

"Happy Birthday, Temari," he said when she wandered into the kitchen, half-awake and surprised to see him up.

"Huh? Oh yeah…thanks."

"You're so damn old."

"Uh huh."

"I can see your wrinkles already, Obasan."

"Hm."

"Here," he shoved a hastily wrapped package across the table.

She blinked, sitting down at the table and looking at the parcel in surprise. Gaara would watch from the doorway, pale green eyes staring hard at Temari as her teal eyes softened, and for a few precious moments, she looked so much like mother it made his heart hurt.

Upon opening it, she allowed a small smile to grace her face.

"How did you know I wanted one of these?" she asked, putting a cream-coloured conch shell to her ear to hear the ocean.

He grinned, apparently self-satisfied.

"I read it in your diary."

Needless to say, Temari became violent once again and Kankuro left the kitchen wearing a bright red hand print and a grin.
x.symphony chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
YOUR FANFICS JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER DON'T THEY 3 This one was awesome, along with Through Stitches (: I hope a fanfic can be done where Gaara actually interacts more with Temari and Kankurou and the three of them become siblings on the same level :D
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
vic feels pity on gaaracchi- he seemed desperately wanting in to that sibling's relationship way like temacchi en kankuroucchi shared...

vic also loves the way you pictured temakanku relation... so sweet yet funny to see