Reviews for Of Something Once Pure
HoneyBee1 chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
If only the show would acknowledge Veronica's reaction about Logan deleting the tapes... This is more realistic reaction than the show. Please continue...
xosummerxo chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
good story please write more
KBecks87 chapter 5 . 5/24/2006
i like this fic, i hope you continue it.
whitchristine chapter 5 . 2/5/2006
This is awesome. It is so realistic and could be actually happen on the show if they weren't so stuck on Duncan and Veroinca being together. Continue with the great work.
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 5 . 2/4/2006
interesting. update soon
wantingchino chapter 5 . 1/31/2006
GO RONNIE. Ten points for you. Hell, we'll give you a million pts for getting into Logans car.

Good chapter. Cant wait for more. I dont know why this fic is rated M tho...its not really needed. Anyway, nice chapter. HOPE TO GET SOME LV ACTION SOON!
wantingchino chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
Quoting Troy are we? Lol...What did you do LogaN? Oh Veronica do tell. Lol. Great chapter, altho, I hate to think of Lilly as the bad guy, ya know.
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
absolutely amazing! brava! loved it. update soon.
wantingchino chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
Whoa. I liked this chapter. I want more

Can you please give me more, lol...
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
wow. loved it. and i'm surprised they haven't addressed the sex tapes on the show. except for hostility in the beginning of the epi, which is normal for the two of them, it hasn't been talked about.
Simply Lily chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
Guh? He didn't? Hmm... since when? This is strange. But good strange! Strange as in when-is-the-next-chapter-due. Update soon please?
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Ha! I can't believe I'm going all "good for you, Veronica!" over a fictional story. But still. This looks really interesting, I'm off to read the next chapter.
CaptainInappropriate chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
i really like this story. i do. i love your logan and wanna kick wally in the head. update soon!
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
woah. intense. update soon
Melissa Maria Cullen chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
woah. finally someone addresses what happened in OAV. i was pissed that logan erased the tapes too. love it. update soon