Reviews for Schoolboys in Da House
MeggieGirl chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
Lol very nice story
mary L chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
This was so much fun. I had a silly grin on my face from beginning to end.
Sagestar12 chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
...*feels stupid*

I don't read things carefully, do I? *nasty glare at stupidity*

Loved this story...but is that legal? o.o
Sagestar12 chapter 4 . 4/19/2009
I liked this chapter, but I'm confused - what's on the third floor? I thought it was psych?

Or am I just stupid?
micetea chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
Heh bad boy House and take no prisiners Cuddy:) Funny!

Suann
Kylani chapter 5 . 10/2/2008
If she locked me in the psych ward, I'd quit. Then I'd kill her, and change my name and move to Ontario. Jesus, she's a bitch in this one!
Warsh chapter 5 . 11/11/2007
Adorable! -
Livy chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
BWAHAHAHAHA! Much love to you for the phrase "House, assume the position!" Love your Cuddy, House and Wilson. It doesn't get much better than getting stories about the best characters on the show, and having them be funny too.
Livy chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
HE! I loved Cuddy getting the upperhand. Poor woman suffers so much on the show she deserves such deliciously evil fun. (And yes, I loved House and Wilson too.) Expecially enjoyed House getting pulled by his ear to the corner and being made to sit there without any entertainment. That would be the perfect punishment encompassing both his greatest petty fears (embarrassment at having to give in to an authority figure and boredom.)
Eliche chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
very nice! loved the story. very well written.
Aqua Mage chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
Great chapter! Is that the end? I'd love to see Cuddy going too far and breaking his fingers or something...then SHE'D have to avoid HIM...
AnonyMiss731 chapter 5 . 9/15/2006
Ha ha ha. Poor House, at least Jimmy made him feel a little better. I wanted to see Cuddy get it as bad as he did. Well except for the fact that he wanted to see the fun bags. I wanna see them hanging out, please please please. Anyway this was very good. I liked that it had humour but it had the serious note with the stairs. Update soon, please
Tidwell chapter 5 . 9/15/2006
I loved House's sheer joy in having a balcony to play on now. I also enjoyed his little critique of Cuddy's outfit (Bavaria!) Fun chapter. Please keep going.
Fizzing Wizard chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
He’d tried to escape by using a group of gastroenterologists as cover.

Priceless!
AmZ chapter 3 . 7/13/2006
Adorable. Those two are so freaking cute.