Reviews for Secrets from the Past
nekuranekomegami chapter 21 . 2/18/2012
that was totally amazing!

I Loved it! :D
Fell4 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Well, I feel I must congradulate you on the fact that you have promped me to spend over an hour reading not only some of Hawkins lectures, but learning the basic (and some finer) points of physics. Feel proud.

As for your story... Well, I doubt you need 152 reviews telling you how brillint your story is but I'm sure you don't mind hearing it again! ;)

Loved the bit with the sword play! XD It's so fun!

Fell4
Rose chapter 21 . 6/4/2008
Best Ever! Loved it, kept me reading. Great Characters.
Pandor4 chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
yes! i found it. I had been looking to re-read this story. glad I found it again. )
ganainm chapter 21 . 12/15/2006
Nice story, I enjoyed it.
BiteMeTechie chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
Oh, I just..I think you've made me the happiest gunfen alive with that...really you have. -tries to picture the boys as..'the boys'-

Carson and the Ramones...now that would be interesting to see...XD
BiteMeTechie chapter 6 . 6/26/2006
Gold stars? Chocolate? How can a girl resist? This just keeps getting better...gah, darn it I wish I'd read it sooner!
BiteMeTechie chapter 4 . 6/26/2006
Wow...just...yeah that's all I'm able to muster it seems...wow.
BiteMeTechie chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Noo! No deep breath! -dashes to the next chapter-
BiteMeTechie chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
“Ha, funny, I'm the one leaving this time.”

Ouch..just...-ouch-

"Because normal people don’t go around burning things for no reason."

-snort- Rodney, normal? XD

“Am I? Thanks.”

Rofl! XD

“True, but this time, it’s a… about…Wouldyouliketogooutwithme?”

I just had a fluff overload..that was so cute! (What I wouldn't give for some italics right about now!)
BiteMeTechie chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Hmm, why haven't I read this before? Ah well..I'm reading it now. I like her, and I can't wait to find out just what she'd been up to o.o...
Obsessive Freak chapter 21 . 6/12/2006
I'm seriously going to mourn the end of this story. I absolutely loved it. While I like seeing an injured, broken suffering McKay (I know a little sick, but still...) I like seeing a happy, smiling one even better. Most chapters I finished with a warm fuzzy feeling, and a permanent smile on my face for the rest of the day, so thank you so much for writing it.

Its good to see that everything worked out for the two of them again, they both deserved some happiness.

Great work
drufan chapter 21 . 6/11/2006
And they lived happily ever after...on orange and white furniture. Nice to see Rodney as the babe magnet. And dragon fodder. Enjoyable and can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Delka chapter 21 . 6/9/2006
Overall very good. Different style then what I normally read but I'm glad I did. Nice ending touch. Thanks!
fififolle chapter 21 . 6/9/2006
*hugs you back* Brilliant plot and OC. Really well done! You had it all mapped out and it was wonderful! *claps* I, too, would like to imagine Cora sticking around, she's great. I loved every minute, and thanks for letting me be your enthusiatic beta!