Reviews for You Give Me A Headache
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
GET THE DRATTED STORY RESTARTED! I WANT THIS STORY ALL THE WAY TO THE FINISH! YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER, FOR PETES SAKE! GET YOUR REAR IN GEAR AND FINISH THIS STORYYYY! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!
nine-orcids chapter 3 . 3/21/2010
you need to continue this! it was really funny!
HecatonchiresLM chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
It's a shame this seems abandoned - you've started a mature J/T/O triangle that's entirely believeable.
Miips chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
Now this is interesting.. I really like this story so I expect you to update it too :/ I didnt want to even imagine Tsunade and Orochimaru.. Well, doing things :P But this is very interesting what happens next, so I wanna see! Update as fast as you can.
ChocoLover1331 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
*sniffles* so sweet. although, i thought this a JiraiyaTsunade fanfic, not an *shivers* orotsu. ew, ew, ew. i even hate typing it! XD PLZ CONTINUE!
spedclass chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
spedclass chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
spedclass chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
WonderBat chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
! ! .
abby chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
i can't imagine tsunade with anyone else except jiraiya, so that last scene was, yes, icky...and i can't imagine orochimaru ogling tsunade...and even if i can i don't want to. but either way, hope you update soon...
Hellion chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
i love it!

...except the last part. ew. and as a J/T fan, plz don't let it happen! and i gotta agree. jiraiya would blows orochi out of the water in this department. forgot wh said that...
None chapter 3 . 5/29/2006
Haleluja! Actual J/T Pairing with actual effort! This one goes on my faves and alert lists! I can't remember where, but i read some of your other stories that i liked. You're a great writter. Keep it going.
Ero-Sennin lover chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
Very well written, although that Orochimaru part...with the sex..-pukes- Really...really..nasty...Tsunade is actually starting to like Orochimaru and his snidy little hide. But I must say wonderful plot, continue to write, this owrk is ingenous..but on the sex not part...Jiraiya HAD to have been better..across the board in EVERY aspect right?
my nymphetamine girl chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Woo woo! A good story with good spelling and it's the oh-so-lovable perv! And I totally agree on the falling for the pervy-sage. *hug attacks Jiraiya* Although, in my oh so humble eyes, Orochimaru's got his own chalky charm. _

UPDATE!
YLCourt chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
It gave me the chills too. Same as what Tsunade is feeling. So her role was to distract Oro from his research room for Jiraiya to sneak into that room and look thru his research?

Let's just hope Oro did not know the truth or else...

Nonetheless, write more! It's good :P