Reviews for Ficlet: The Answer to the Primordial Question:
MyJacobsBetterThanBellas chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
OMG! I loved it! I am a complete wolverine crazed finatic and I just wanted to say you had his personality down perfecly! GOOD JOB!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Maybe you should open the window to let some fresh air in. _ I bet those disclaimers scared people off. hee. SCARY!
KelinciHutan chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Ironically, you've got the characterization of both Batman and Wolverine down very well. I say ironically because there are more Author's notes than there is story. The length is fine, really (although I think it would be funnier if it were longer, but I am a sucker for long fics, so that's a personal thing more than anything else) but the copious author's notes, both before and after the fic, are not funny and distract from the overall impact of the piece as a whole.

And you spelled Jack O'Neill's name wrong. Very wrong. In all three cases where it's mentioned.

On the flip side, this fic is somewhat smile-inducing and-as I said-the characterizations of Batman and Wolverine are quite well done. Made me chuckle, at least.
Luc Star chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
hahahahahhahhah... oh man.. this was just... hahahahaahahah.. you know.. i really hate short fics.. but this one is definitely one for the books. heheh. welcome to my favourite story list.