Reviews for On a Short Leash
Nink chapter 4 . 8/4
I just realized that last part where Shego talks about her first pet could have been some pretty creepy foreshadowing if it wasn't for the fact that this story is pretty laid back when it comes to 'evil plots'
winker chapter 31 . 6/18
great story, but you should fire your editor
Ashley chapter 31 . 6/12
Wow, this was one Hell of a ride. Loved it! Your writing is truly one of a kind. Now I'm off to read the third installment.
Matts.S chapter 31 . 1/22
Wow I don't have works, This was amazing, totality incredible, I only need finished this, in the morning I have exam but I can't sleep before finish your fantastic histories.
bob chapter 31 . 12/12/2014
lemon-rind chapter 31 . 10/30/2014
Finally got around to finishing this. Noticed there was a third part! This is quite long, eh? Good job!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 31 . 10/28/2014
Finally, rid of Drakken!
melb623 chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Hilarious chapter! I loved the family squabbles especially the ones with just the girls in it. (Kim, Shego, Isabel) lol! Job very well done on this saga. :)
lemon-rind chapter 13 . 10/14/2014
I've only gotten about a third of the way through yet, but I wanted to stop and give a shout out for the good job you've done. I'll come back and continue reading later.
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 31 . 9/16/2014
I actually grinned so much! HALLELUJAH!
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 23 . 9/16/2014
...You know mate I love this story I really do it's amazing but yes you where right when you said that thing last chapter...I may or may not be considering on stabbing you because of that...I mean What. Kind. Of MORON DID SUCH A THING!? HOW DID HE EVEN CONSIDER IT BEING OKAY TO DO THAT WITHOUT ASKING THE FUCKING QUESTION!? *breaths heavily* I'm good...
CJ-T-Bone chapter 31 . 9/2/2014
You expect me to comment don't you... well too bad! I refuse to tell you that this is one of the best character driven Kigo romances I've read in a long time and i absolutely refuse to tell you how much enjoyed it, i won't say any of it... though, if i did, i wouldn't be lying. ;)
Good job.

I'm off to the sequel. Cheers. :D
Raischenzo chapter 31 . 8/31/2014
Another great addition. I enjoyed this so much where I was hoping Shego would eventually understand that Kim wanted to be with her. Even if Kim had started her career in doing what she loved it was about doing that while being with the one that made her happy. The way Shego told Kim that this was her home reminded of an old saying in the Naruto Shippuden series. "Wherever someone is thinking about you, that's your home, your place to return to." Shego was definitely thinking about her and wanted her to return not to her home specifically but to Shego herself. I do say I need to take a page out of your book and learn to write stories like these. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2014
Omg this is killing meh ! A leash drakken btw ewwwwwww and seriously they're NOT TOGETHER YET ! Grrrrrrrrr. I almost want to cry knowing there r like 2 more stories! Haha!
Elreka-28 chapter 31 . 6/21/2014
Whoo! I finished the 2nd book! Now off to the next one! If only I could skip work to just read your master piece!