Reviews for Live in the Moment
foxxy moxxy soxxy chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Love the story, and the movie. Saddens me that you haven't updated! It had so much potential, and stopped in the middle of it. :(
lilgurlgreen chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
This looks like it'd be a good story. Just pointing out something: You said Odessa High is the home of the Permian Panthers. It's Permian High; Odessa High is their rival school. Other than that; Good Job.
JenksGirl chapter 19 . 9/2/2007
I like how this started out as a Mike story then turned in to a Don story. Reggie is a very believeable charater and I really would love to read how this turns out.

Not sure who I am voting for though Mike, Don or Chavo!

Keep the chapters coming
JustAnotherFallen chapter 19 . 7/23/2007
I haven't been looking at my stories in a while and noticed this update. Sorry to hear about life being complicated, we've all been there. Hope you have everything sorted out soon.

Good luck and can't wait to see this updated :]
Adraia chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
I just finished reading the story so far and I love it. Don/Regina pairing is the best, he really cares for her and makes her laugh! I hope that they stay together.
BrookieCookie490 chapter 19 . 6/29/2007
I cant wait to see what the new chapter holds! Take your time and get properly motivated!

Lovebuggy chapter 18 . 4/2/2007
am i an angst whore if i really liked the scene with don and don's dad last chappie? i dunno, i think i just like the whole, manly protecting-woman-from-dander-thing don had going on. ::huggles:: garrett hedlund is so sexy!
Superdani4Ever chapter 18 . 3/4/2007
Please please update,I LOVE IT!
Superdani4Ever chapter 4 . 3/3/2007
I just read your fic and LOVE it!

Please please update!I wanna read more!
Mrs.CaptainPeroxide chapter 18 . 2/9/2007
Hey I really like this fic and I can't wait for an update. Can you update? Like, now? lol.

Keep up the good work
Trizzy chapter 18 . 2/4/2007
Trash Maniacs? UH what? LOL whatever. You have the right idea with this short chapter business. I may start doing that because I am running low on ideas for Billingsley and Be Perfect. It's just HARD! LAMO. You are on the right track. I love Mike. Every time I watch the movie I can't decide which one I like better: Mike or Billingsley. Probably why I have a story for each.

It's too bad about the rice crispy Billingsley statue. Maybe next time.

Cheers,

Trizzy
guest chapter 18 . 2/3/2007
Yay, I'm so glad that I found this FNL story, there definitely (not "defiantly") are not enough FNL fanfics to read so it makes me so happy to see a long one. While this story is just great the onnly problem that I have with it is that you keep spelling Billingsley wrong. There's an "e" after the "l" and I know that it may seem insignificant, but spelling one of the main character's name correctly does matter to readers.

Sorry for that little pet peeve, but other than that minor spelling error, this story is the best. I can't wait to read more! Go MOJO!
JustAnotherFallen chapter 18 . 2/1/2007
It's kind of funny to think of Mike as emo.

I know that's not what you were intending but I'm thinking of Mike in 2007 not '88. He would be emo.

Anyway...Glad to see an update! I really like this fic, don't worry you'll figure out a way out of writer's block.
BrookieCookie490 chapter 18 . 2/1/2007
I loved the update! i cant wait to see what happens next! update whenver you can!

BrookieCookie490 chapter 17 . 1/20/2007
i love the story! And I love Regina and Don together! update soon!