Reviews for Striped Green
azureorbis chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
Oh, that a very lovely ending. I do love getting some insight in Nash's mind and appreciated the slightly bitter tone of when he thought about all the things he couldn't have and yet, couldn't hate them.
Pony chapter 3 . 12/22/2006
I really enjoyed this fic. I've read this twice and I still think it's beautifully written It really does leave a slight WAFF feeling for me at the end (either that, or the music I'm listening to adds to the WAFF-mood xD)
Unenlightened chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
This is one of the few times I've reviewed anything. :D I'm a total ChrisxNash fan. I enjoy their fluff fics, but I'm glad this is something more. All the elements of your story just work, really well. This will definitely be one of my favs, so keep up the great work.
kissdbyachainsaw chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
Oh. Dear. God. That part where Nash muses over all he doesn't have is so perfect-I felt my heart drop in those last few paragraphs. So sad, and yet so true for his character-I like how you didn't go out of your way to make the ending "happy" but instead made it fairly vague. This is a beautiful character piece of Nash. Fantastic job!
kissdbyachainsaw chapter 2 . 2/16/2006
Aww, you're sweet. It got deleted because it had a song in it and like the true genius I am, I didn't save it to my hard drive. I'm hoping maybe someone saved it to theirs so I could take the song out and post it again.

So anyone reading this- have "My Strings That Tie to You?" Email me yo.

I loved this chapter. I imagine Nash being so difficult to write in the first-person without losing his charm, but you do it so fluidly-and you get all his quirks down pat, while fleshing him out in a way the game couldn't quite manage. Great piece of work here. :]
Suikorin chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
I like how you wrote this part. It is very realistic, taking a generalization of how the dogs likes to pee on Nash and explaining it further. I chuckled at the end. Can't wait to read some more of your works.
kissdbyachainsaw chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Lovely! I absolutely love Nash pieces (and plan on posting many a piece on him), especially pieces that show him to be deeper than just a snide playboy-you show his wisdom and longing for something more solid than what he has, which, as a fan of him, touched me. I can't wait to read more!
Mithrigil chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
This is a very well done not-crazy Nash, and I look forward to future chapters. "Married to his work" - nice touch!