Reviews for Sealed With a Kiss
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Ah, swet. :]]

I really liked this story! It was so cute. xD In character, of course.

And, whoa! Did you write this when you were 12?

If so, you were definitely born to write!

And, sorry, I just can't seem to stop adding your stories to my favorites list!
Jezzi chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
That was pretty much the sweetest thing I've ever read, I do believe. One of thm anyway. Wonderful job!
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
A really cute story, Mellish. Gippal's reference to a relationship between him and Rikku always tweaked my interest, and I'm glad you've done something to fill the gap.

I think you've kept him well in character, as well as the others. The story kept my interest all the way through, and the ending made me smile. Oh, and thanks for the Al Bhed translations - I was struggling a bit, there!
BE-Mistress chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
haha doesnt matter if you dont like them that much, and doesnt matter if you havent played it in a while. the story is wonderfully written, great use of vocabulary and the wording was just perfect. i usually dont like seeing men write love letters (LOL) but the way you did it here was surprisingly subtler than i expected and i really found it cute. you stuck by their personalities very well, and i liked how this story smoothly fitted in with the game's story and actually seemed liek it may have happened. its clear the care and effort you put into this fic (unless you're just a naturally fantasic writer XD), something most fics in this section lack. frickkn hilarious last line. the only thing that im sad about is that this is a oneshot ( but the ending is sort of open.. you could continue if you wanted.. ) lol. but it's a truly enjoyable read nonetheless.