Reviews for Storm Warnings
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
...
Creepy. As. Pit. Good story, but creepy.
SavvyEnigma chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Is Jazz Requiem? And what about the twins?
DitzyMusicLover chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
dude, that was awesome.
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
maybe u should rite a sequel where things start happenin like that and they have to stop the events bfore its too late...just an idea but i luved it :))
j's 91 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Nice story that I missed somewhere along the way. Lots of interesting little things going on there.

Reminds me of how as a kid, I used to amuse my friends by writing stories in which they were the heroes.

I think- the story could also be Jazz's way of describing how they met up!
starfire201not signed in chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Ominous ending there. I have heard that last line quoted in a variation or two elsewhere. And yet, Chip is right. A legend had to start somewhere. Kind of creepy, the way you hinted at who Jazz, Sideswipe and Sunstreaker were "reborn" from. Liked this one as well.
Decepitcon project XD chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
nice story but why are there no decepitcon twins?

though because of that i made a pair.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Nice fic, me likey. :).
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Chips gotta point...

*sidelong glance at Jazz and twins*

J&T: *looking innocent*
Psychic-Ghost chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Wow. That was great. Spooky!
myrmidryad chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
dude that is creepy. seriously, seriously creepy.
J chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
or as a famous fictional detective said, "Nothing new under the sun". or to that extent; haven't read Doyle in awhile.

kinda reminds me of that show "Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction" that now reruns on the Sci-Fi Channel in the US.
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
oh, cool! good story!
Inkfamy chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
RE: Woh spoky! Brill story.
Tiontah chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
That was creepy. Especilly the end with Jazz telling it like he saw it first hand. I loved it though and Blindside and Burnstorm did seem exacully like Sideswipe and Sunstreaker.