Reviews for In Vino Veritas
lovezutara4eva chapter 1 . 2/21
are you going to add on and wil she get drunk?
Aimee.R chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS! It's already hilarious! PLEASE! I love it. Everyone loves it. Make more of it.

I fell into the trap of reading it and then finding the note at the top about how it may never be finished. I wouldn't have started if I couldn't finish! IT'S GOING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY!

Please finish.

PS I love it :)
Boogum chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh, this story is so adorable. I wish you would update it. *sigh*
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
And it is, an appropriate response. This is coming from an Irish(wo)man, so you can see why I find this the correct response. ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
i feel sorry for katara no not for getting stuck in a hole but for being stuck with a drunk zoku
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was an interesting story. I would have loved to see some real Zutara action in it though.
flawed beauty chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
heya! OMG i love it! i wanna read more so pls oblige.
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
omp, i want to know what happens nwxt. i think it's funny. i like it.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
... what are they going to do when they get out of there?

update soon?,

brittney
ArianaRae chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I absolutely love drunken Zuko. He's so funny. Off to go favorite some more of your stories now. :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
LOL this made me giggle in so many ways xD

BRILLIANT IDEA! A drunk Zuko!
Floog chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Zuko being described as "downright polite", inebriated or not, had me laughing. I always end up reading this story when I'm browsing for good fanfiction, it's just excellent in so many ways!

It's worded so well and it captures Katara's self-righteous attitude when she's encountered with all things Zuko.

You were obviously born to write comedy.
P.O.J.A chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
No true story plot, but a damn good story nonetheless :D A funny bit to read, had me smiling throughout. A drunk polite Zuko, oh please can we hear more of him in another story or so? And Katara taking that drink in the ending...priceless! It truly is fascinating and hilarious, and I give it two thumbs up for being a wonderful read nonetheless ;) Great job!

Sincerely,

P.O.J.A _
Luriko-Ysabeth chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I enjoyed this short bit of silliness a lot. If there never should be more, it is funny as it is, and yet it easily leaves itself open to a continuation: after all, above and beyond the possibility of more drunken revelations, the plot-driven antagonists have shut a *firebender* and a *waterbender* up with copious quantities of FLAMMABLE LIQUID. _
drinktea chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Hahaha. Oh, Zuko. Oh, DRUNK Zuko. I find it hilarious that wine soothes a perpetually grumpy prince.

Thank goodness the alcohol didn't make him profess his feelings of love or something. We all know that one's been done to death, no matter the couple. Congrats on this - hilarious and original.

-Sakura