Reviews for In Vino Veritas
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 1/5
nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Love it! Sigh i know you said no primses and you haven't written anything else for a long time now so I'm sad but you did warn me. Lol its funny tho! Zuko should be drunk more often! I love it, its cute x3
Evani chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
This, this seems like it can go many places, and it's fun, thanks for writing it :)
CameronLake chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
are you going to add on and wil she get drunk?
Aimee.R chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS! It's already hilarious! PLEASE! I love it. Everyone loves it. Make more of it.

I fell into the trap of reading it and then finding the note at the top about how it may never be finished. I wouldn't have started if I couldn't finish! IT'S GOING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY!

Please finish.

PS I love it :)
Boogum chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Oh, this story is so adorable. I wish you would update it. *sigh*
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
And it is, an appropriate response. This is coming from an Irish(wo)man, so you can see why I find this the correct response. ;-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
i feel sorry for katara no not for getting stuck in a hole but for being stuck with a drunk zoku
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was an interesting story. I would have loved to see some real Zutara action in it though.
flawed beauty chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
heya! OMG i love it! i wanna read more so pls oblige.
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
omp, i want to know what happens nwxt. i think it's funny. i like it.
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
... what are they going to do when they get out of there?

update soon?,

brittney
ArianaRae chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I absolutely love drunken Zuko. He's so funny. Off to go favorite some more of your stories now. :)
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
LOL this made me giggle in so many ways xD

BRILLIANT IDEA! A drunk Zuko!
Floog chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Zuko being described as "downright polite", inebriated or not, had me laughing. I always end up reading this story when I'm browsing for good fanfiction, it's just excellent in so many ways!

It's worded so well and it captures Katara's self-righteous attitude when she's encountered with all things Zuko.

You were obviously born to write comedy.