Reviews for Hold Up
callietitan chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
awesome so far, i'm totally faving this. moving on.
Spice of Life chapter 11 . 1/28/2007
Loved it! Excellent job.
Mel chapter 11 . 5/27/2006
i liked that this story was about how fucked up Mark is. lots of people ignore mark's problems for rogers, but i'm glad someone remembered that mark's a basket case too :)
Aisalynn chapter 11 . 3/23/2006
Hehe. Roger the penguin. Adorable.
rockgodsdoitbetter chapter 11 . 3/18/2006
Aw. You gave me fluffy tears. They are so cute. You picked penguins. I still like the dolphin idea, but oh well. This was equally good. Overall it was a funny chapter. Good just writing Mark going through withdrawal.
cameragirl chapter 11 . 3/18/2006
i loved it

the penguin bit was especially adorable

the whole story was well played out

i liked how marks withdraw wasnt violent either

cant wait to see what you have coming next!
iCraft chapter 11 . 3/18/2006
aww. thats the most adorable thing ever! hehe he draws the line at the scarf. thats hilarious! i loved it!
Melissa Brandybuck chapter 11 . 3/17/2006
Heehee, that's sweet. I love penguins too, I have about 10 stuffed penguins. ;) Weird, eh?

Aw, I can't believe it's over! It was a good story. Please write some more stuff! I like your writing.
I Heart Wolf chapter 11 . 3/17/2006
Bravo! Good ending, I really loved it!

Aww.. horny penguins named Roger.. heehee!
Shadows in the City Lights chapter 11 . 3/17/2006
God, I love this fic: “But if you think that’s gonna make me let you bring him into bed with us you’re wrong. I draw the line at the scarf.”

That line made me /die/! Love it love it LOVE IT, please keep updating!
closetdramafreak chapter 11 . 3/17/2006
okay, so I promised a long review. It is probably a waste of space...

I love your writing, you know I love your writing but I thought it was worth mentioning, and because if I'm going to write a long review, then I need as much space fillers as possible. I know this wasn't your favorite story, but I thought you tied it together nicely. And of course we love Mark and Roger, Angsty Mark, Roger comforting Mark...what? review? oh right! You are definately one of the greatest slashy RENT authors out there.

Although nothing can be as wonderfly penned as Guilty Pleasures (hehe), or that Nancy Drew songfic you wrote to Hungry Eyes and I made fun of a lot, this was a really enjoyable story (poor Mark). And of course the Kama Sutra was the icing on the cake.

Yes I know this review cannot be constituted as "long" but I'm tired, its somewhat late (not really, but sh) so deal with it. (Tribute to Adam's eyelashes)

Love ya!
chanvrerie chapter 11 . 3/17/2006
That was cute.. I loved this story! Amazing job.. Mark and Roger are so perfect together! Kudos!

*-Chasting Destiny(..don't we all?)-*
leatharegee chapter 11 . 3/17/2006
Aw! That was so adorable! I loved the scene with the zoo, and the bit with Mark wanting Roger under the table with him! _ Yay!

Congrats on a great finish!
rockgodsdoitbetter chapter 10 . 3/17/2006
Hey, good chapter. Roger's reaction was perfect and in character. You managed to keep Mark in character while being addicted to drugs, so good job. You're going to start reading this soon so I should go. Good job. Good luck with the next chapter.
PrepPrincess48 chapter 10 . 3/15/2006
good job! I really like the plot. Sometimes it is like Mark thinks so little of himself even tho he's the one who's helping everyone else through updating!