Reviews for THEN & THERE
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
why, why do people start great stories and then leave them hanging

please please update

i favorite this in hope that you do
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Well, I'm sorry to see there's no more to this and it hasn't been updated in years. I'm a Melfi/Tony fan and, as Melfi is my favorite character, I look forward to seeing fics written about her. It's a captivating start, and I suppose I'll hope that this will be continued, but if not my imagination will definitely go to work imagining what happens next.
starlit skyes chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Ha ha! This looks interesting. I'm waiting for a quick update.

This line had me laughing:

“I can see the effect that kind of pressure would have on a person.”

LOL.

You've got Melfi's sort of patronizing way of talking right! :P
Jessica Romance chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Hey

I enjoyed this. I rarely ever see The Sopranos on fanfics and then finding this I was a little nervous about reading it.

But you.. You did a really good job. I can't wait for the next chapter ]
AngelofSnow chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This was an interesting take on the scene from season 2. I really enjoyed reading it. I like seeing Tony so obsessed with finding Dr. Melfi.

It's sad there isn't more Sopranos fanfic.
Ali7.1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Hi , I'm new here so I dont know if any one still reads these , probably not.

In any case your crafting rates highly in the excellence category, the story flows nicely and, I totally felt like I cousl see the scene in my mind, I can't exactly see Tony, hiding in bushes in dirty jeans but hey.

nice, are you interested in starting a fan fiction forum in EZ board? i's a nice format and I would like to have a little more secure place for my fan fic.

Aloha for now Ali7 or toni
ProjectAEQUiTAS chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Great dialogue, nice work.
Holly version 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Omg, uhm, please continue?

I really like it so far! And yeah, thatd be wicked awesome if ya did. xD!

_
miss fancy chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
I like this story, I just want to know when are you wondering to upload the next chapter! Be fast
HawknMargaret chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I like this story, I hope you finish it.