Reviews for Lack of Faith
KBTEAS chapter 1 . 1/14
Cool beginning! Please keep going with this story! I like the start you have; it's interesting. Thanks!
0-0 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
come on! what's taking you so long to update?!
you've left us helpless readers hanging!

I just hope somehow Harry is going to be proven innocent. then Harry would get revenge!
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is a wonderful wonderful start to this story I am eagerly awaiting the rewrite to this wonderful story.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
good start!
SANOT2000 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Oh man, just when I was getting into the story bam it ends. Please finish it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I hope you continue this... such a promising story! I wanna know Snape's reaction. So, Please Please Please Get back to this one? Love your other stories by the way! :D
YeCatsJ chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Fond you on hpfandom this morning and read 30 chapters of this story over there. Was hoping to find more here after finding your new 2nd account. Amazing story. Hope you continue it someday.
15975634862 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
please a new chapter!
Amyethious chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
please please please continue its soo good please
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
very nice start! Falcons aren't normal inthe wizard world. but both Harry and Severus are halfbloods (by the way how does that work. lily was a muggle BORN not a muggle. Maybe the rule says shes the first of her line, no magic in the family) so they would be more familiar!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Awesome start. Can't wait to see Snape's full reaction to Harry being Faucon.
sffilk chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
More, please.
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Nicely done, can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
Tearful Shadows chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Loved it. Please update soon.
daled73 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Does it still qualify as a WIP after 4 years without an update? The story line, so far, is a fairly original twist on "Azkaban Harry" ... not really like anything I have read before. If you have not plans to finish it, you should put it up for adoption by a writer whose work you admire.