Reviews for The Circle of Magic 5: Jian's Book
Bookreader2010 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is really good I like it. I have always been a fan of the series and was thinking about a doing a fanfiction of my own. Can u plz update I would like to know what Jian can do with her magic. Haven't been able find anything on carpentry magic. It's a nice change from the others that I have rad about the series
Miss ShadowScar chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
Yes! Yes! I knew it! I knew she would befriend tris! Great job
O.J chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
I really like this story! I know you haven't updated in years, but try! It's really good!
kaiya chapter 7 . 4/25/2009
love it

update
lilyjen09 chapter 7 . 12/25/2008
I like this story so far :) Keep writing I like the twist of adding a new charicter! :D Update soon Plz!
maximumrideaddict chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
love it! keep going! please!
Elspeth25 chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
Nice fic. I really like how you're going with this. Jian appears to be a little like me. I can be very shy at times, and I simply adore reading. Please update soon!
Lady Zarobiti chapter 7 . 9/16/2007
Your writing stlye is just like that of Tamora Pierce's when she wrote this series! Also, I've never seen an author with so few, if any, grammer mistakes!
lime 63 chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
I like this story. It's neat and I hope you continue writing it soon.
Jadegreen-212 chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
AWESOME you must must must continue soon
icedragon404 chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
OMG! I love it! Except the chapter title troubled me a little. What does the title have to do with the story? Well, update soon!

P.S. and i mean it.
Sam chapter 6 . 9/10/2006
Awsome please contine
icedragon404 chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
I love it! I love the whole thing about the ranks and stuff. did you come up with it yourself? Well, anyway, i really need you to read my new HP fic. I'VE ONLY GOTTEN THREE REVIEWS! By the way, i like how the bonding starts with Tris, except slow down a bit. Also, i think you should reveal more about Jian's past because you referred to it and no one knows where or (in this case) when.

Acelinn chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
Very good - she seems so shy! The opposite of Sandry the chatterbox! Well, I hope you continue, stay true to the story and characters, and have Jian open up a bit to the people at Discipline! Update soon! I'll be waiting!

Luck

-ME
icedragon404 chapter 4 . 8/8/2006
BEAUTIFUL! I absoulutley love it! Your descriptions are great. The depiction of Sandry is magnificent. I can't wait for the next chapter!