Reviews for Maybe Something More
Guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Nope, he just let it go after a moment. At least something along the lines of, I will work with you for Annie and do anything for her, but I will not forgive you so easily. Based on this, Hermione, Remus, and Tonks will also get off easy. Something like this has the potential to ruin life long friendships. She played the he wasn't fit to be a parent card, he countered and she goes on about how to raise her child? He has every right to tell her how to raise THEIR child. This story had great potential, but with how things are going, it won't play out in reasonable manner.

Good writing though. Just don't agree with the story ark.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Well at least Harry is pissed. I really hope he doesn't just let it go though. Even Tonks and Lupin saying Ginny did the right thing and still not say anything to him. Even if it was the right thing to do when Harry was still dealing with the after effects of the war. What about a few years later, 5 years later, NOW?! It doesn't make sense from a moral standpoint and is not only wrong, but out of character. Remus, of all people, couldn't live with himself if he was keeping something so important from Harry.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
I'm not liking how much, and how easy she is finding it to do, Hermione is betraying Harry. Doesn't fit her personality at All. Stories where they keep the knowledge away from the father are interesting and terrible at the same time. To hide something like that from someone is one of the worst things someone can do. I hope you portray Harry adequately upset, especially with his personality, when he finds out.
I'm-Too-Insane chapter 14 . 2/25/2013
it was very cute! :)
Shanaia-on -Wings -of-Freedom chapter 14 . 10/19/2012
nice story...3
Blueteeth chapter 14 . 9/8/2012
Very good. I really enjoyed reaading this, and I thought it was quite an original plot, which is nice to find. My only note is that in chapter 13, you say "Harry's team lost 752-4". As in Quidditch, you get 10 points for eveery goal, and 150 points when catching the snitch, there is no way he score could have been 752-4.
darians-enemy chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
For reasons unknown, the older stories are still the best, and you have to admit there's a lot of crap out there now.

I'm glad I found this and can settle back for good read!
A Reader chapter 14 . 3/4/2012
This is a really amazing story.
Bill Parrott chapter 14 . 12/26/2011
I havent made any comments on earlir chapters I have truley enjoyed reading this I thought it very stimulating and amusing

Thanks for the writing

Bill
Thirst4light chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
hey,I really don't want be skeptical but your fic had few you had stopped writing because of some harsh criticisms,I just wanted to say criticisms will help you develop from an amateur writer to a real good one as long as you take it constructively.

Just a well on writing.
kathp4life chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
This was really great with the alternate ending of the series! I think you're a great writer don't let anyone tell you other wise!
Cobra0000 chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
- '"Oh," Molly cried, "how could she not? EVERYONE knows! That girl is the mirror image of him!"'

So that means Ron and Hermione, Harry's best friends knew and never said anything.

I hate it when Harry is so fucking forgiving.
Cobra0000 chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
WTF, so that's it, he just forgives Ginny. This is stupid.
Neumzie chapter 13 . 8/19/2010
hmmm, 752-4. theres something wrong with this quidditch score. can you guess what it is? ill give you a hint: everyone score with intervals of 10 (and yes, that includes 150). just saying
Neumzie chapter 7 . 8/19/2010
its bull that people keep pinnig this on harry; it was ginny's fault/decision. yeah, he may have been messed up, but the thought of a child, of a family, would have shocked him out of it. IF ginny had bothered to even TRY to tell him while she was pregnant