Reviews for Two Birds and a Luckcharm
nightfallzx chapter 1 . 2/14
This...This is freaking fantastic. This is the kind of fanfic that is just pure self indulgent and I love every second. Look it everybody has a favorite ship of something. The one that makes no sense but still make it feel like that the relationship is solid. Those to me are the best fic. Keep at this and if you want expand on this. Be it smut or not it will be an interesting read.
Ihatechipmunks7 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I have read dictionary's shorter than this! But I loved this story anyway
notanathour72809 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
in my opinion...you should make this into a longer fic, go a bit farther it's good but have a few more conflicts then explain how they now had kids or something like that

other than that it's a great story overall just a bit...short? lacking? i can't explain it right it just seems to be lacking something
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Well THAT was different. The Rob/Rae/Jinx threesome is a smokin'-hot combo, but I thought Star's attitude was a little ... off. Yeah, she'd be upset, but I don't think she'd obsess over it. Not to that unhealthy level, anyway.

Somebody needs to go serious Highlander on Slade's sorry ass. Or Superman could just fly him into outer space and give him a shove toward the galactic core. Either would work to my satisfaction. And while they're at it, toss in Wrath and Match and the Joker as well. Heck, there's a whole BEVY of villains that could do with a little off the top (say, a foot or so).

Not a bad story. Not terribly polished, and the lemon scenes felt kind of ... forced. But I think you got your point across. And, hell, if ANYONE could handle Jinx and Raven as a pair, he's the guy.
sexloveinanime chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
you should make a nother one like this but with argint, raven and jinx
Zuthix chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
good story, if you could write another that would be amazing,

thanks,

the huggable, lovable, friendly community stalker, Zuthix.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Awesome story. I really liked it. IT was a little rushed at the begining but it evened out as the story went on.
Midnight72955 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Hay Deathwish911 i loved this story... do u mind if i pick up were u left off in this story except with their kids being the main characters?... if not its cool.
CrazyBloodMoon chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Absolutely Astonishing... I havent read ONE fan-fic where Slade's Persona was captured so well, almost as if you were in his head! ... ... ... which is kinda creepy in its own right, BUT THATS NOT THE POINT! LOL, Anywho, Looking for a second chapter if you will make one, and hoping it will have JUST as good a storyline as this one! now for the downsides. Some of the mental Conversations were a bit confusing at times, couldn't tell who was sayin what. That, and the lemon scenes:Not BAD per say, just not detailed Enough (In My Opinion)and the last one was ALSO a little confusing, I couldn't tell who was on who and where! LOL, but other then that, 9.5 outa 10! and there arent many Fan-fic's I say that about (REALLY!).
AnimalCrosser5 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Wow.

This is pretty long. I've been reading, and it's pretty good, but if I were you, I'd split it into chapters.
Crown93 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
wow, again, unbelievable. u've written in every angle possible to make ur readers think outside the box when it comes to teen titans pairings.
TheScathed chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I love this story. I'm a fan of Raven, a fan of Jinx, and a fan of Robin. I'm also a fan of Slade and even Red X, but that's irrelevant right now. Anyway, the summary looked promising and when I found out that the pairing was Robin, Raven AND Jinx, that kind of sealed the deal. Great job.

You wrote an epilogue, yes? Does that mean there's a sequel?

Please say yes! *begs*
ViceCaptainOmeada chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
good
Kaiba1288 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
hi

this story rocks.

Peace

Kaiba1288
FLUFFYTIGER chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
You know what, I've read this a few times before and after I became a member an I never reviewed because I had know idea how to comment on a lemmon. So here it goes, the story is great, the sex scenes were descriptive and the ending was unexpected. An all around great fic with original content.