Reviews for What Harry Potter Owned
adafrog chapter 1 . 4/13
Lovely, thanks.
senawario chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Oh bravo! According to people like you, back in first year, Hermione should have said "Oh but Harry he's a teacher. If he wants to curse your broom there must be a good reason for it! How dare you try and stay on your broom when he's trying to throw you off".

Why do all of you buffoons forget that SHE SET FIRE TO THE MOST FEARED TEACHERS ROBES! In FIRST YEAR no less!

(Apologies for the "shouting" but you guys really really tick me off...)
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I love this. I do hope that you consider writing a sequel to this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This is closer to how the books should have ended.
Harry doing something to make sure that other children wouldn't have to put up with the same shit he had to. ... plus him being with that gold digging [_] Ginny wouldn't have been as much as a disappointment
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
wEll, certainly interesting. A "what if"-concept.
But why would Ron be more trustworthy than Hermione? Hermione stayed by his side during the Triwizard Tournament. Ron didn't.
Of course, with the teachers, this is Hermione's weak spot: her trust in authority.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Fun story and a good read. I'm sure that there are many other changes coming after Harry really looks things over. Thanks for sharing!
makotomakoto chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I get it’s au and a one-shot but it still leaves me wonder what Fudge is still doing as minister, how Harry beat Voldemort, why Dumbledore is alive etc. As for Snape yes Dumbledore shouldn’t have forced him to teach but letting him just walk of when the only reason he isn’t in Azkaban is Dumbledore’s interference with justice doesn’t sit right with me.
notamarshmallowanymore chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
this is just begging for a sequel...please...THIS STORY AND I AM BEGGING YOU TO CONTINUE THIS STORY...im putting this story in alerts...in case that there ever is more
Keena3105 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
i really like this, could you possibly continue it and do a sequel?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Great story.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Well, hell. You know that what you just wrote as a one-shot could be developed (by a description-loving author) to a 20 chapter story? I love it the way you wrote it :D No exasperating, a bit Gary Stu here and there, but just a tad, a healthy tad. Seriously though, have you considered writing more of this stuff?
katesari chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Short but sweet! Love Rons reactions. And Hermiones are good too! Bye
mattcun chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
nice plz write more
Diannika chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Ok this is begging to continue...make this the prologue to a novel length or even a series...plz? If you ever do please e-mail me at . It could very well be the best Independent!Harry fic ever if continued.
Ausuria chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Very good one-shot, you ended it gracefully. Hermione was a bit OOC (her first-year regard for authority was emphasized a lot more than necessary), and honestly, you bashed her slightly, but it evens out, as Ron in turn received unusually good treatment :). Harry's interaction with Snape and Dumbledore both was very reasonably played, I liked it. The most annoying feature were Harry's long monologues about other's failings. Don't get me wrong, they are perfectly logical, but I cannot picture him lapsing into 'righteous lecturing of justice' so frequently, especially as he seemed to repeat some points far too much.

Overall, good work, keep it up, but pay attention to how natural the dialogue is. Reading it out loud should help.

Cheers,