Reviews for Hogwart's Child
fallondyson chapter 1 . 7/4
PLEASE UPDATED ON THIS STORY SOON PLEASE
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 7/3
I was very sad to know that this isn't a story and doesn't have a sequel...have you thought of writing a sequel or making this into a story?
Sly Heiress chapter 1 . 6/28
Oh , my goodness! Harry will get to Hogwarts, she will call him, wont she? Omg you need to continue!
Eagle Hawke chapter 1 . 6/5
Oh, please update this! I love it!
Saissa chapter 1 . 2/9
This is a fantastic start. It would have been a wonderful story if it had been continued.

So sad that this was abandoned!
Dragonrt13 chapter 1 . 2/7
Update this soon please make dumbledore regret his actions
Santiago Viera chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Hi, I'm from Brazil(I have no idea why i want you to know this, but my mind is strange,so... wharever).I thought Fawkes was a this change?
Currahee506 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
More PLEASE
SortingHat chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
If you aren't going to finish the story then please take it down so it won't use up bandwidth.
Forestspirit of Thunderclan chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
So are you going to continue this?
Silver Shadow Huntress chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
Awesome! Update soon!
KaWe chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Hi marietsy,

I love this story and I am wondering if you will go on with it?
Alle the best for you
KaWe
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
update
Silverdeaf1977 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, squeak and squeal! That was so awesome and great story I ever read again! Me love it! Took my breathe away again, why don't ya! When you going to do more story? What happen when Harry will come to Hogwarts? Please don't stop tying. Keep going and I want to know what happen next chapter, please. Take your time and find the story from heart.
Ancantsia chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Oh My Gosh! Please update this story! I love it so far and want to find out what Hogwarts does to Dumbledore!