Reviews for Lightheartedness
Icebound Observer chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Haha, Raine on overreact mode. I agree with Noishe, how rude!
Religion0 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
I think you are overly cautius, this isn't worth an M rating, barely a T.

I loved how you potrayed Corrine and Noishe, I love them!
zen chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
how is it M rated?
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Hahaha...this is the first time I've seen a dialogue between two characters who normally aren't able to talk-well, maybe not Corrine, but...anyway, I'm rambling.

I thought it was a cute scene of mischievousness and cooperation at the same time. Kudos to the furry supporters of the World Regeneration party!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Now this was just so adorable. And Noishe was evening talking with Corrine! _ it makes you wonder if the two had talks likes this more often...and I quite liked the end, heh heh. It should be no surprise Corrine would like the biscuits, foxes are just really small emembers of the dog-family (even though technically Noishe is an Arshis and Corrine is a Summon Spirit).

Why in the world is this M-rated? That minor mention of Colette and Lloyd being mates is barely worth a T-rating. I know you'd rather be safe, but there is a thing as being TOO safe. This cute story needs to be read by more people.

Anyway, another cute piece of fluff well-done Lil-Samuu _~
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
There arent enough cute fics about the Aprhis and summon spirit of the group. This was a very cute and faffy addition to it. That ending was particularly amusing.