Reviews for Freedom
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
loved it.
Pensulliwen chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
*scrolling through text* I didn't remember any particularly horrid language actually. Great job, you really got into Envy's shoes! I think that Hohenheim would probably be a bit more patient than that, but apart from that it's pretty much perfect. Really loved it!
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
That was one of the best I've read
NotedStrangePerson chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
Ah, the drama, I love it. :D

The dialogue is great, format is clean, and Envy sounds like the little bitch he is. Perfect.
SilverRoseOfDeath chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Wow. That was quiet interesting. You are a very talented aurthor!
Siacatmesecat chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Cool. A neat story concept, though this one admits that it makes her dislike Hohenheim...and want to snuggle Envy...who'd probably kill her. But very good.
Mind of the Childishly Naive chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Omg. -hugs Amerachan- I luff it! Th' conflict between Hohenheim and Envy ish jake! Methinks characterization ish right on th' nail, too. You've made my day; I needed a good Envy ficcy to read. I luff Envy (my Sempai hates me for it xp) and Hohenheim, but there's absolutely nuffin in th' series to vent the anger, ect. between 'em.

/_\ I em soo glad you needed an outlet. Sankyuu.

- Motcn
fitzefitcher chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
That was pretty good. Well-written, too. I actually felt really bad for Envy, even though I hate him... XD
ZeroVInfinity chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
cool i liked...u should write more
LegacyRBluesummers chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
*Squee* I can't wait to read the next chapter! What Hoho-papa said is true. Humans want what they don't have. Freedom is one of those things...Envy has to take the first step himself.*nods*
Alchemist Experiment chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Very nice fic! I enjoy reading about the interactions between Envy and Hohenheim. And I absolutely loved this exchange:

“Four hundred years is certainly a long time to hold a grudge, don’t you think?”

“It’s your fault,” Envy countered quickly.

“How is it my fault?”

“You gave me an empty existence.”

“Then fill it up.”