Reviews for Expiscor
adavisa chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Lucky little witch!
BlackBlood1872 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Oh gosh Hermione - articulate as ever! Pfft.
Inconceivable Me chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Hilarious!
Rachael Alana chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Hahaha! Ohh, that was perfect :3 Love this. They're all so perfectly in character as well. -
Lovely-Lethal chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oh, I love it all, mostly: "I'm. Oh God. Sorry. I just. Ah. I was coming to see Dick—Ah, I mean Harry. Um. Ron was being a big—huge-ah. He was being really nude. Um—I mean crude about to ah—I really should be leaving." xD I would love to have been in Hermione's place :3 seeing both of them... naked... *drools*

I gotta agree with Hermione though, I always thought there was a little more than "just" friendship between those two. ;)

With love,

M
deadlyninjabee chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Haha, yes. This was hilarious.

"Sixth year."

"I knew it.

Ha, YES! :D
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
M naked Sirius. Yum. lol. That was extremely cute!
LyssaLaughable chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Gotta luv Sirius' bluntness, and uncaring cockiness]

LyssaLoserP
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Haha, that made me grin!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Gotta love how in character they all are and Hermoine's conversation is the BEST!
WantonChef chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Hahaha, LOVE it! Absolute favorite, so great! And funny! And Hermione's awesome! :) This made me smile.

What's your take on blueberry pie?
fuzzyalligator chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
O. M. G. Poor Hermione. It made me giggle. When I read the summary I thought she entered Sirius' room and found them -smurf-ing. I was quite pleased when I read it though. And I love how Sirius wasn't embarrassed but he tried to warn Remus. He lurves him. -giggles-

Fuzzy :3

And I love that Hermione said she was looking for Dick. Hee hee
Dipi chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
nice one
MrsPotter177 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Haha!

I love it! So cute ]

I absolutely love the way that they're so in character, I love Shy!Remus and Cocky!Sirius ]

The last line was genius too ]
Peyton16 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
funny as hell and kinda hot