Reviews for What Might Have Been, and What Could Be
bobcox26 chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
love the story please keep up the good work thanks
pstibbons chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Best lines:

“Before you gave me a reason to stay.” The look the two shared raised the temperature in the room by several degrees.

...

“Now Doctor Jackson is holding Colonel's Carter hand and they're making sheep's eyes at each other, sir,” Walter Harriman broadcast to the remaining occupants of the briefing room. He was standing just off to the side of the window of the General's office so that he could see in, but the General couldn't see him.

The two of them might be certified geniuses with more letters after their name than were in a can of alphabet soup, but when it came to affairs of the heart, neither of them were too bright. The most surprising part was that they figured it out.
pstibbons chapter 5 . 5/9/2009
best line:

“Indeed,” Teal'c interjected in his deep voice. “When Master Bra'tac first brought Drey'auc to me as my intended I swore that I would not have her. I made many excuses. Finally Drey'auc refused to have anything further to do with me, and swore she would marry another, regardless of the intentions of the elders.” A slow grin spread across his face, “It was then that I found her to be irresistible.”
pstibbons chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
It would have been a good place to stop if you hadn't brought the Leaky Pete in ...

Ta for writing this.
pstibbons chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
best line: Men always feel threatened when one of them demonstrates his ability to commit

I like your Teal'c. He never gets enough face time.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Best line: Teal'c took one look at the new couple and swung an arm around each of their shoulders and proceeded to launch into a long and involved speech in the Jaffa dialect.
Terelou chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Hi, do you think you will ever finish this story? I think it is one of the better ones I have read. Hope you will finish it soon.
Eventhorizon7 chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
Hi,

Just read your story. It's really good. I like the way that you have depicted Sam and Daniel. It's really well written and has good pacing. From the look of the last posting it would appear that you haven't updated it in some time, which is a shame because you have a good story here.

I hope that you decide to finish this work. I know there are a lot of people, myself included, that would appreciate reading it to its conclusion.
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 9/2/2008
Oh this is getting good...Mark about to snitch out his sister. I hope you continue this story.
rebelmagnus chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
plz update!
kirallie chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
Good work! Like Daniel and Mark's first meeting. Pity Jacob's dead, would have liked to see his reaction to the news. Keep up the good work!
Nighshae chapter 6 . 9/13/2007
So, are you going to continue this story? It's very, very good, and definately could be taken a whole lot further.
Chas54 chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
WHERE IN THE H- IS THE REST OF IT?
Pagan Twylight chapter 6 . 3/21/2007
Isn't there any more to this? kind of an odd ending... Pagan
drgemini24 chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
Yippee! Loved this! I really like how Sam and Daniel made up for lost time, and I could just about imagine Landry's face! lol.

I liked the background to Landry's life too - that was nice. I've noticed that Lexa Doig's make-up artist's making her look more oriental this season... and her Mum looks kind of Chinese (s10, Family Ties).

Teal'c was priceless with his blessing... oh, and I liked how Mark came to visit and there was that little bit of tension between him and Daniel when neither quite knew who the other was.

Poor Pete though... I like how you've looked at what he's up to. The show kinda jumped off a cliff with him in that respect.

I hope this isn't the last chapter!

Nice job