Reviews for Life Un Restricted
KlausIsMySoulMate chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Omg so funny I love this story you so have to do a sequel.
Wolfsong.a la belle etoile chapter 3 . 5/6/2007
aww its over... that sucks.
ChermaineisAwesome chapter 3 . 5/2/2007
Hahah this story is going in my favorites!
becca duhhh chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
I LOVE IT SO MUCH PLEASE POST MORE RIGHT NOW!
Jessica chapter 3 . 3/23/2006
LMAO. I loved this story. You should continue with it. Or write a whole different one with the same feel and humor. Hilarious!
Joskers chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
That was really adorable. i like the way you wrote it!
pixiestix16 chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
was that the last chapter? please say it's not! this story is so good, not to mention funny! please keep writting!
samanther chapter 3 . 2/7/2006
That was HILARIOUS! Omg! It can't be the end! You have to write a sequel. I can't stop laughing...
crazygurl chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
hey, did you ever read any of the georgia nickleson stories? cause there was a line that sounded very similar... the titles are like "angus, thongs, and full-frontal snooging" and don't worry the books are not how the titles sound at all. there realy funny.
edieslugbug chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
Is it over for good? Noo! Post more chapters! I love it!
Crimson Teardrop chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
OMFG!

Hilarious!

You HAVE to do a sequel!

PLZ?
kris145 chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
are you gonna do a umm.. wow i cant remember. OH YEAH! sequal! this is realy good and calls for a sequal i think... like NOW! lol anyway your awsome! post a sequal! and if you have the time, read my first fic, id love your opinion on it, its called happily ever never,

thanks a lot and i hope you decide on doing a sequal

ticia
Petra Raposo chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
I have one word for you: HILARIOUS! I really don't care if we all know this would never happen, it's still really funny! Please continue with this story!

) Petra
CityBoy's chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
HOLY CRAP!
Lunakaria chapter 2 . 1/30/2006
Double squee! Very amusing love the humor!