Reviews for Ask me no Questions, I will tell you no lies
Hive Mentality chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
I love this fic, it's very funny. I can't wait to see where this is going, too, and I like how you had Spiderman and Nightcrawler meet as Peter and Kurt. XD Keep up the good work and please update soon!
Niwaki chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
that was so funny (laughing hysterical)

please continue soon
Secerets of the ninja chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
awsome story
coolmaggie72 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Peter Parker and Kurt Wagner all wrapped up together.
XXMelly JellyXX chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
love it. this is a great story when are u gonna update?
Phoebe-Jeebies chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
Cool! Spiderman meets X-men! That is SO awesome!
allyg1990 chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
Write more!
silverangel83 chapter 5 . 3/17/2007
Please write more!
Hero and Bob chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
The ultimate crossover fic!
Devon Farmer chapter 5 . 9/14/2006
Just when you think you couldn't make a Fic any better, you throw the Gorillaz in it. Now that is talent!
GIZMAC chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
Ok, that was kind of a weird chapter. but none the less, I'm glad you updated. I can't wait for more.
Mimi The Witch chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
Cool.I like the story especially since it's Kurrty.I'm glad Spidey is in it cause he is one of my favs!After Kurt and Kitty up the good work and I can't wait for the next chap!
Goddess of Idun chapter 5 . 9/10/2006
*raises eyebrow* Okay... I must admit that this chapter didn't really make much sense to me. No offense. Anyway, I'd like a new chappie soon! more Kurtty please! _ (Yeah, as if I should talk... the Kurtty romance in one of my stories was limited to one kiss in the last chapter. I have discovered that I cannot write romance.)

Idun
Hero and Bob chapter 4 . 7/29/2006
Can't really think of anything to say, exept laughing evilly and that only makes you look silly when you type it.

Eh..But... Really loving it, keep up the good work!

Hero *feeling like a idiot for leaving such aworthless review*
HellionKyou chapter 4 . 7/1/2006
Hey geht yer assto the pc n start ta writin, sorry fer bein so rude, don mean ta beh. But i lihke this fic so please update.0_0