Reviews for Demonic Prophecy
SakuraMinamino chapter 2 . 12/12/2015
You know, I've read this story multiple times over the years, and I realized something. Them saying that if Kurama steals something it would ruin their mission is insinuating that Kurama would either get caught or leave evidence to prove he's the one who stole. That's a serious insult on his abilities. I mean, even if everyone suspected it, they really can't implicate him unless they have proof, and Kurama's supposed to be one of the best. I doubt Gringotts will be a challenge for our favorite Youko. Just saying. Wish beyond all hope that someday you'll return to finish this. None of my favorite crossovers never finish. It sucks.
SakuraMinamino chapter 14 . 5/8/2015
. . . . I love you Youko (drool). Shame you'll never finish this story. I kind of want to take it off your hands so I could finish it up. Ugh, I hate unfinished fics, which is ironic since I love this fic.
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 18 . 1/8/2015
Hahahahaha! Nice! This was rather amusing. I wonder, is this going to be Kurama/Hiei? If it isn't, that's fine, but that would make sense(I acknowledge that it could just be close friendship of a type, but my slash glasses are constantly on).
Unknown chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
Awesome! Definitely one of the better YYHxHP crossovers I've read : )
animefan4321 chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Please update soon. I like this fic a lot. I hope we get to see more youko interactions with the group.
Biennia Baron chapter 18 . 10/16/2011
It's shameful. You leave off at such a huge cliffhanger then not finish this? It needs to be updated! It has been YEARS since the last one... please?
OkitaSoujiro chapter 18 . 2/22/2010
You. Must. Update.

You've gotten me hooked and I want more! D8

I know you haven't updated in a year, but... HERE. -gives a lightbulb- For inspiration! I hope to see this story continued! :)
perfect-piscies chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Is it just me or does Kurama seem a little ooc? I think its a great story so far, If you could cut back on the author notes a little I think it would greatly improve it. _ Not to be rude/offend but the way they currently are interupet[sp?] the story. Even if most people don't know who Hiei is they would understand who at least is speaking unless their are more than two people in the room _... Or at least they should. Over all I think this a great first draft, slightly ooc and fast paced but a great first draft. Keep it up, I would love to read the final product.:)
dragonlilly1993 chapter 17 . 12/22/2009
hermione and ron r idiots! they r lucky hiei didnt kill them! this chapter and the one afterwards r also another of my favorites! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT! FANTASTIC STORY I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 16 . 12/22/2009
this is one of my favorite chapters haha! the plot thinkens! haha! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
haha i agree with u everything was opposite in thus chapter! i like it though so who cares! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 14 . 12/22/2009
yay! youko kurama is here! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
haha! kurama is struggling with youko! draco and snape finally decide to show up eh. GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 12 . 12/22/2009
how interesting! the trio deserve a ass woopin! haha! I FUCKIN SWEAR U BETTER NOT ABANDON THIS STORY! THIS STORY IS TO WONDERFUL TO BE ABANDONED!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 11 . 12/22/2009
haha! yusuke can be such a show off! they finally decided that to finally tell the trio they were demons eh! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT!