Reviews for Demonic Prophecy
SakuraMinamino chapter 14 . 5/8
. . . . I love you Youko (drool). Shame you'll never finish this story. I kind of want to take it off your hands so I could finish it up. Ugh, I hate unfinished fics, which is ironic since I love this fic.
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 18 . 1/8
Hahahahaha! Nice! This was rather amusing. I wonder, is this going to be Kurama/Hiei? If it isn't, that's fine, but that would make sense(I acknowledge that it could just be close friendship of a type, but my slash glasses are constantly on).
Unknown chapter 18 . 9/15/2013
Awesome! Definitely one of the better YYHxHP crossovers I've read : )
animefan4321 chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Please update soon. I like this fic a lot. I hope we get to see more youko interactions with the group.
Biennia Baron chapter 18 . 10/16/2011
It's shameful. You leave off at such a huge cliffhanger then not finish this? It needs to be updated! It has been YEARS since the last one... please?
OkitaSoujiro chapter 18 . 2/22/2010
You. Must. Update.

You've gotten me hooked and I want more! D8

I know you haven't updated in a year, but... HERE. -gives a lightbulb- For inspiration! I hope to see this story continued! :)
perfect-piscies chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Is it just me or does Kurama seem a little ooc? I think its a great story so far, If you could cut back on the author notes a little I think it would greatly improve it. _ Not to be rude/offend but the way they currently are interupet[sp?] the story. Even if most people don't know who Hiei is they would understand who at least is speaking unless their are more than two people in the room _... Or at least they should. Over all I think this a great first draft, slightly ooc and fast paced but a great first draft. Keep it up, I would love to read the final product.:)
dragonlilly1993 chapter 17 . 12/22/2009
hermione and ron r idiots! they r lucky hiei didnt kill them! this chapter and the one afterwards r also another of my favorites! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT! FANTASTIC STORY I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 16 . 12/22/2009
this is one of my favorite chapters haha! the plot thinkens! haha! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
haha i agree with u everything was opposite in thus chapter! i like it though so who cares! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 14 . 12/22/2009
yay! youko kurama is here! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 13 . 12/22/2009
haha! kurama is struggling with youko! draco and snape finally decide to show up eh. GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 12 . 12/22/2009
how interesting! the trio deserve a ass woopin! haha! I FUCKIN SWEAR U BETTER NOT ABANDON THIS STORY! THIS STORY IS TO WONDERFUL TO BE ABANDONED!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 11 . 12/22/2009
haha! yusuke can be such a show off! they finally decided that to finally tell the trio they were demons eh! GREAT CHAPTER I LOVE IT!
dragonlilly1993 chapter 10 . 12/22/2009
hm interesting! i totally didnt see that comin! hahaha! GREAT CHAPTERE I LOVE IT! FANTASTIC STORY I TELL U!