Reviews for Monkeying With The Sidekick
melb623 chapter 9 . 5/5
It took me until 5 AM to finish reading this story. I read all of your Kasy-Sheki stories at least twiced ACCEPT this one. I didn't even know it existed until tonight. But it's an instant fave in my book!
Amazing work!

~Mel
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 10/8/2014
This story went from the Priesthood of the Coming of the Great White Hanky, to this. Really sets the tone and gets it through!
Scourge From BloodClan chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Lion King opening! The beginning of this was just like it! Hehe
Fleightfire chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
It's feels weird now that Drakken is dead,never read a story of him dying before, can't help but feel pity despite all the trouble he's caused
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 9 . 4/18/2014
Exceptionally entertaining. You managed to provide just the right touch of darkness to this story and used it to very good effect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow, okay, I know this is really belated, but I only just realized that Noir is almost Ron backwards and ditto Suffer to Rufus. Mind blown.
jquackers chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
Agh.. Ron, Rufus, Monique.. Everything just fell apart. Ron, going off with Yori. Rufus, losing half his body. Monique, unable to have children.

Oh, how wrong Kim is.. LOL. I love how you put these little things in, where one of them jokes or notices something that ends up being true in some way.

I'm sort of against all three of them being together. I know they're all attracted to each other, but I just think it was a lot cuter when it was just Ron and Monique. It's an interesting thought, though, I guess.

LOL. Poor Monkey Fist.. He was abandoned! To be honest, I totally forgot about him.. LOL.

Very interesting end. I liked this entire series so far a lot, and really how you continue it.
jquackers chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
AHH, you're murdering me! Everything's so fast-paced, so suspenseful. Monique AND Rufus on the brink of death..
jquackers chapter 7 . 6/12/2010
I wonder if Kim and Shego ever toggled the possibility that it all may be just a trap. I mean, how would they know Drakken was telling the truth? Just a thought.

Maybe they should be celebrating and making toasts later.. Like, when Kim and Shego are DEAD for sure, not when they're still freaking alive. Ugh. Their attitude bothers me.

Not very smart of Monique to mention how many bullets she has left.. It just sucks that she didn't have the chance to actually shoot his eyes out.

Ron's last line was awesome.

And yes, your questions just make the cliffhanger a hell of a lot more cliffhanger-ey.
jquackers chapter 6 . 6/12/2010
Thank God Monkey Fist is basically scarred for life. At least now they can get the information they desperately need.

It's scary how right Shego is when she says how Ron and Monique are getting ready to fight bad guys in their own way.

I'm actually going to miss Drakken.. I mean, he wasn't THAT bad (at least, when he WASN'T trying to take over the world). And plus, he's amusing. But yeah, new villain.. cruel, cruel villain. Of course.
jquackers chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
I honestly can't wait to see everyone's reaction when they find out Ron was the DNA donor to a destructive new villain. And Kim and Shego definitely need to know about this soon.
jquackers chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Nooo, this means the SEO is going to attack soon. And considering Kim (and Ron too, I suppose) has so many archfoes, she's probably going to be the first target.

LOL. Shego. She always knows how to flatter Kim

Monique just got a HUNDRED times cooler.
jquackers chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Man.. It's depressing how Yori and Sensei are the only ones left in the entire school.

But the bad guys having the Ron factor? I thought that was considered as "fake" in the end. But interesting.
jquackers chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Mr. BARKIN, a secret agent? Okay, definitely didn't see THAT coming.. And neither did I see the Middleton High thing coming.. Administration. Poor Kim.

LOL. I'm glad Ron isn't THAT dense. And I love how blunt he is.

Oookay, nevermind about the "poor Kim" part. It'll be interesting to see how she'll deal with the unethical parts of the job, though, considering her morals would most likely get in the way of what's "best" for the world and its safety. It may make her a bit less reliable than Dr. Director, but of course, anything is possible for a Possible; Kim would probably find some ethical way to get things done.

I'm wondering whose DNA those bad guys are using for the clone. Somehow, I have this bad feelings it's Shego's. I mean, Drakken could have been saving some of her DNA somewhere from when they worked together. And maybe he sort of wants revenge for her leaving him, leading him to use her DNA? Or maybe I'm just waay off.. which is highly likely. LOL.
Fanfic-Writer909 chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
Ok, this has been an awesome series, and although the homosexuality itself I don't agree with, that is a hundred times better then MoniqueRonYori. That is just wrong. No offense, but it feels like you really ruined a previously good thing.