Reviews for Figured You Out
NightlyEvilTM chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Oh, I love this so much!
HSMx3OTH chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
WOW! This is beautiful! I'm a sucker for these kind of stories... I started to cry a little in the end. lol. PLEASE make this a story! I want to know what happens to them!
princetongirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
loved it update soon
forblueskies89 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
aw - this was cute

lucas really does need to save her one day!

why doesn't he get that he is the only one who's ever been able to save her?
maakri chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I really enjoyed reading this one. I felt so sorry for Brooke, and the person behind her mask were clearly shining through her slutty behaviour, which im convinced she didn't wanna be. I'm glad Lucas was around to 'save her'. I can't get enough of him caring about her. It's so sweet! nice work;)

chebelle xx
Pwincessmj chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
aww how sweet, if only that did happen lol, x-x-x
Living2Love chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Sosososososossoso god! i loved it because- dude, she is better than that. She's Brooke Davis, girl who can move moutains! FANTASTIC WRITING!
Tiffany Rae chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I loved this...how Lucas was able to really see who and what Brooke is and to see past the mask she puts up. Loved the last line...totally lets me think that there is a happy ending for the two of them.
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
SQUEE! loved it! absolutley posativley love love love love loved it! AWwe! see? They bring out the best in each other. I mean, you wrote it yourself, Lucas ACTUALLY SMILED. say it with me. ...smiled. did he ever smile around any girl other than haley before brooke? Um...lemme think about that, no. Ok, so NOW you have to write ANOTHER one parter about how Brooke helps out lucas! :D tee hee..I absolutley LOVE these!
foreverbrucas chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
wow this is so good! ur a really good writer.
HalesnLukeBFF4ever chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
That was sweet. And I love reading Luke's take on Brooke, very nice. You're such a great writer!
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
that was good!
Duckygirl chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
ah...i absolutely loved this short story! it perfectly describes brooke davis! good writing!
Oxbeatofmyheart chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Aw! That's so great! Sad and happy at the same time! I loved it!
Tigger23 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
AW

that was so cute

i love it

i know this is a one shot

but it could be a really great story