Reviews for Little One
star0704 chapter 1 . 8/26
I know this story is old and you probably don’t care if people are still reading it. I just have to let you know how much I love this story. This is the only story I have read multiple times and still love each and every time. It’s so well written and gives me goosebumps. I hope life allows you to write more. Your stories are great (I think I have read almost all of them).
Melina M. Zounis chapter 16 . 4/4
Lovely store. I had to force myself not to read it all the way through. I wanted this to last. You have done a wonderful job. Setting the foundations and executing where it was needed.

I do have one question what was the pale thread that Kenshin found through the bond that he was excited about? It was not made clear what that meant.

I will be holding out for a epilogue though.
I simply love this story. I lost count of how many times I’ve read it throughout the years. Sometimes I reread it entirely, sometimes just some parts.. it was a huge part of my teenage year and even now it still touches me. The last chapter is so sweet and always makes me cry when she associates magic and heated towels to home 3 I don’t know if you still read these reviews, but I hope you know you had great impact on some people’s lives with these stories (in my case, especially this one), so thank you 3
ryan.inukag chapter 16 . 12/13/2021
awesome, and sweet ending lovit so much.
ryan.inukag chapter 10 . 12/12/2021
aawww these two so adorable
ryan.inukag chapter 1 . 12/10/2021
woww this first chapter just wooww
Alarya chapter 16 . 8/20/2021
Loved it! Thanks for writing this :)
slvadrgn chapter 16 . 8/9/2021
I love the details, background, and progression of their feelings. You have a wonderful way of writing!
LittleDragon5 chapter 16 . 7/17/2021
I reread this story every time I want to know I'm reading something really good. I selfishly would love a sequel, but Idk what it would even be about, I just want it.
brownbutter chapter 16 . 7/10/2021
This was an amazing story with a great finish! Such cool ideas for the magic! Thank you for posting, this was such a pleasure to read! Your talent shines!
ice-rain499 chapter 16 . 7/5/2021
An intriguing AU with a nice balance of character interactions!
MagicandMyths chapter 16 . 10/9/2020
This is a pretty good story. You said in your A/N at the beginning of this chapter that there would be an epilogue, but there isn't one. Did you scrap the idea? If so, that's a shame because the way this chapter ended it feels like there should be an epilogue and I'd really like a glimpse of their lives after they have children.
darklover chapter 16 . 8/1/2020
This was a very well written story. I really enjoyed it. You did a great job of writing the characters in this AU. I loved it.
Spicas chapter 16 . 4/16/2020
I’ve been a fan of Rurouni Kenshin for well over twenty years but this was actually the first fic that I read of it and it was a joy from start to finish. Thank you for sharing this brilliant piece!
erzdylan chapter 16 . 1/20/2020
It is 2020 and I am still waiting for the epilogue. Thus still remains one of my fave, and I hope that one day you'll return here to upload the epilogue.
1,860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »