Reviews for Little One
marianmerza chapter 16 . 2/26
Thank you so much for the story.
It was such a lovely read
ivyriry chapter 16 . 11/9/2017
I read this.. Twice. I can't say I really remember the specifics of how it ends but I did like it a lot, good writing skill and creativity. Thanks for your time a foe sharing!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/5/2017
The feels.
My only comment.

THE FEELS.
Just.Call.Me.Poison chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
btw awesome story, my only complaint is that it ends a bit abruptly there were still a few loose ends to tie up. like what about Kenji? did she ever get the ability to use magic? maybe her blood connected to the north magic helped her recover fully. what about the north in general. you can't just mention it and then not use it! what about her being royalty? honestly it bearly feels established enough. you could make a whole new story out of this to be honestly. about her struggle to fit into the society. maybe explore her mother place. Kenji anyone? what about her fathers sword!? did I miss something? what happened to it?
paedirt chapter 16 . 7/20/2017
What a great story. I started this a looong time ago but it wasn't finished then. Thanks yiur writing is incredible.
Kamy-chan chapter 16 . 3/5/2017
So very cute!

I miss Samurai X, and after watching the live action movies I just needed a little bit more.

Thanks!
Kaokenfan chapter 16 . 8/31/2016
This story was amazing! You really need to post that epilogue. Please!
Lady Yevon chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
This was a lovely story! Thank you so much for sharing it! 3
katsumi0003 chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
That was lovely, though i can't forgive you for not uploading the epilogue. Huhu. And here i was so looking forward of an epilogue with little Kenji in it.
katsumi0003 chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
It was a good thing Tae had courage to tell Kenshin about Kaoru's doubts or else those two wouldn't go anywhere in their relationship. Haha.
katsumi0003 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I'm so glad Kenshin immediately noticed that it wasn't Tomoe who he had sex the night before.
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 16 . 7/9/2016
Beautiful story. This fic reignited my love for Kenshin and Kaoru.
Wolfsmaid chapter 16 . 7/2/2016
this story is simply amazing!
please please please continue!
KureNo11 chapter 16 . 6/23/2016
It's like I finally found the finish line after running thousand miles without a rest.
I literally read this story in full marathon and only have a break to eat and shower.
You did amazing work!
I know this has been years since you wrote it, but I do wish you make an epilogue or one shot based on this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/23/2016
I love you! I love you so much! Not just for writing such a wonderful story, but for sticking with it, spending time into writing it well! Ohh it was so refreshing to read, so easy to follow the dialogue, I enjoyed reading this. So thx again!
1,839 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »