Reviews for Little One
The.Wholock.Brony.Assassin chapter 1 . 10/5
btw awesome story, my only complaint is that it ends a bit abruptly there were still a few loose ends to tie up. like what about Kenji? did she ever get the ability to use magic? maybe her blood connected to the north magic helped her recover fully. what about the north in general. you can't just mention it and then not use it! what about her being royalty? honestly it bearly feels established enough. you could make a whole new story out of this to be honestly. about her struggle to fit into the society. maybe explore her mother place. Kenji anyone? what about her fathers sword!? did I miss something? what happened to it?
paedirt chapter 16 . 7/20
What a great story. I started this a looong time ago but it wasn't finished then. Thanks yiur writing is incredible.
Kamy-chan chapter 16 . 3/5
So very cute!

I miss Samurai X, and after watching the live action movies I just needed a little bit more.

Thanks!
Kaokenfan chapter 16 . 8/31/2016
This story was amazing! You really need to post that epilogue. Please!
Lady Yevon chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
This was a lovely story! Thank you so much for sharing it! 3
katsumi0003 chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
That was lovely, though i can't forgive you for not uploading the epilogue. Huhu. And here i was so looking forward of an epilogue with little Kenji in it.
katsumi0003 chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
It was a good thing Tae had courage to tell Kenshin about Kaoru's doubts or else those two wouldn't go anywhere in their relationship. Haha.
katsumi0003 chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
I'm so glad Kenshin immediately noticed that it wasn't Tomoe who he had sex the night before.
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 16 . 7/9/2016
Beautiful story. This fic reignited my love for Kenshin and Kaoru.
Wolfsmaid chapter 16 . 7/2/2016
this story is simply amazing!
please please please continue!
KureNo11 chapter 16 . 6/23/2016
It's like I finally found the finish line after running thousand miles without a rest.
I literally read this story in full marathon and only have a break to eat and shower.
You did amazing work!
I know this has been years since you wrote it, but I do wish you make an epilogue or one shot based on this story.
Guest chapter 16 . 4/23/2016
I love you! I love you so much! Not just for writing such a wonderful story, but for sticking with it, spending time into writing it well! Ohh it was so refreshing to read, so easy to follow the dialogue, I enjoyed reading this. So thx again!
JasmineDragon22 chapter 16 . 2/17/2016
Good story loved the plot and the world you created. I just felt like there could be more. More detail, nor ryime taken to explain things, more showing the differences between Kaoru's home country and Kenshin's.
Serendipithy chapter 16 . 2/10/2016
Every time I reread this, it's just as beautifully written as before (not that I would expect it to change but you know what I mean LOL). I really love the themes of your stories, with bonding, magic, etc. The fact that you do your research for this just goes to show how much effort you put into the subject.

I hope one day you'll be able to create your own fantasy stories for-profit- or not for profit, either way- so that you can show off your writing talents to people outside the Kenshin fandom! Thanks for writing my favorite Rurouni Kenshin stories!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/26/2015
I REALLY, REALLY liked this story! I know you probably won't, but I wish there was one more chapter about their lives several years down the line!
1,836 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »