Reviews for Little One
Alarya chapter 16 . 8/20
Loved it! Thanks for writing this :)
slvadrgn chapter 16 . 8/9
I love the details, background, and progression of their feelings. You have a wonderful way of writing!
LittleDragon5 chapter 16 . 7/17
I reread this story every time I want to know I'm reading something really good. I selfishly would love a sequel, but Idk what it would even be about, I just want it.
brownbutter chapter 16 . 7/10
This was an amazing story with a great finish! Such cool ideas for the magic! Thank you for posting, this was such a pleasure to read! Your talent shines!
ice-rain499 chapter 16 . 7/5
An intriguing AU with a nice balance of character interactions!
MagicandMyths chapter 16 . 10/9/2020
This is a pretty good story. You said in your A/N at the beginning of this chapter that there would be an epilogue, but there isn't one. Did you scrap the idea? If so, that's a shame because the way this chapter ended it feels like there should be an epilogue and I'd really like a glimpse of their lives after they have children.
darklover chapter 16 . 8/1/2020
This was a very well written story. I really enjoyed it. You did a great job of writing the characters in this AU. I loved it.
Spicas chapter 16 . 4/16/2020
I’ve been a fan of Rurouni Kenshin for well over twenty years but this was actually the first fic that I read of it and it was a joy from start to finish. Thank you for sharing this brilliant piece!
erzdylan chapter 16 . 1/20/2020
It is 2020 and I am still waiting for the epilogue. Thus still remains one of my fave, and I hope that one day you'll return here to upload the epilogue.
waterflower20 chapter 16 . 9/6/2019
A very good and unique story! There are a few problems, but I got over them pretty quickly!
Amberfantasy chapter 2 . 8/21/2019
I don't even know how many times I have re-read this whole story at this point. I keep coming back over and over to this. LOVE it! You are an amazing writer and your stories are always wonderful to read. This is one of the best stories I have read ever! Thank you and hope you keep writing!
Karis chapter 16 . 5/22/2019
I dug this fic up to reread, probably twelve? years after the last time I revisited it (I think I reread it when I was in college...and I’m 32 now) and it was so fun to re-read! More than a decade later and I’m still impressed by how complex and interesting the world building for this AU is, and how well you write chemistry between not just K&K but all the couples. This story definitely has longevity, because I’ve been thinking about it all this time!
geotic chapter 16 . 5/3/2019
This is my favorite of your stories! I love the world and the world building you do!
missloquacious90 chapter 16 . 1/28/2019
A beautiful story. Kaoru was such a compelling character. You also kept a good pace and the romance and other subplots developed well. Loved it!
marymclaughlin21 chapter 10 . 1/5/2019
Hi..can u please send me the link of the smut scene in this chapter..pretty please..Byvthe way, i love all your RK stories you are such a very good writer..Please keep writing some more good RK stories ok..I will look forward to reading more of your RK care always.
1,854 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »