Reviews for The Initiative
Emberx1989 chapter 17 . 7/4/2013
i know it been a while since you wrote this but I would LOVE to see a sequel
LadyElena17 chapter 17 . 10/30/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
anonymous chapter 17 . 5/1/2011
Nice. :)
wizmage chapter 17 . 12/6/2010
Looks interesting.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 17 . 12/11/2007
I liked this.

You know, when I began reading this fic I was afraid it would...well, not fulfilling, not interesting enough. But I'm so glad to say I was wrong there. I actually liked Riley in this fic, too bad he had to die. I also liked the other couples, especially the BuffyAngel one. And no more Angelus! Yeah, this was just one very good fic.
seeleyswifey chapter 17 . 9/25/2007
GREAT updates
Liz86000 chapter 17 . 8/6/2007
Really great story! I LOVED it! Is there a sequel? Cause that would be a really good thing! I so want to know what happens next...
MacKenzie Creations chapter 17 . 8/23/2006
Loved the story.

invis chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
First off, LOL "A world of ew.” Ha ha ha ha! I think I would feel the same way if I were Buffy. Giles's bed? Eep!

Second, yay for Angel breaking through as Angelus's subconscious. Whee! I hope he takes over again soon.
invis chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
I think I'd get a little pissy with Angel if he kept calling me "babe" like that. And the bossiness would not do, either! :)
invis chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
This is a really interesting departure from canon. I like it! I'll definitely read the rest of it, though it might take me a little while. Then again, nothing's on TV right now... :)
BloodThirstyGoddess chapter 17 . 4/18/2006
Great story! It was so cute! If your up to it, a sequal would be awesome. I love how you had Dru as a 'good guy' with Riley and Graham, that's such a good idea!
BloodThirstyGoddess chapter 4 . 4/17/2006
I love how you had Angelus looking in the mirror to see Angel! It was SO funny, one of the best ideas! Great story!
NextGenSuperStar chapter 17 . 4/16/2006
Great Story, very cute!
flyingbird chapter 17 . 4/15/2006
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Is this the end? I hope not!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »